• CZECH REP
    • CROATIA
    • HOLLAND
    • TURKEY
    • GREECE
    • SWEDEN
    • other - name them

Vote in poll who do you think will win.

I'll be supporting Sweden though cos of morton's scandinavian connection. Should get thru the groups but they'll find it difficult in the quarter finals.

but Ibrahimovic at 40/1 top-scorer is worth a pound.

I have no signature

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I fancy the Russians (they don't even make your list!) for an outside punt.

Im wi you El D. I have a sneaky feeling the Russians might cause a wee upset here. Maybe not win completely but i wouldnt be at all surprised if they got to the semi's/final

I'm smart and I want respect!

Spain have the talent to win they competition, and they are well overdue some international honours.

So I'll go for Italy.

Spain will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever win anything.

I have no signature

I would say that its time for Spain to do something, but they'll probably do their usual quarter final flop.

Hopefully it wont be France or Italy.

Portugal may do well, but i think for any team to win it they need a wee bit of luck.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Spain are due to win something with the team they have.

Been hearing that at every major finals for the past twenty years....

....unfortunately, the above is probably true.

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

Gdzie jest Polska. Seriously, they are the Greece of this year's tournament. Except with more skill. They won Portugal's group winning here and drawing in Lisbon. Ebi Smolarek as a wee outside bet for top scorer in the tournament and Lewandowski to get a move to the EPL.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

Guest GibbyTON
Spain. Why? Well for a start: Casillas, Ramos, Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Silva, Torres, Villa...

Oh aye, and Sergio Ramos as top-scorer.

Spain are due to win something with the team they have.

yep, Spain for me

this months Four Four Two hasa great supplament about the Euro 2008, filled with tips fot betting and lots of info about the teams.

I would love Holland to win something, but i know for a fact they wont, but with the team Spain have, i can see them getting far (assuming they play well)

"I’m a simple man. I like pretty, dark-haired women, and breakfast food."

Been hearing that at every major finals for the past twenty years....

....unfortunately, the above is probably true.

If spain win this tournament then i'll eat my hat computer.

I'll bookmark this, non-believers! :P

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Portugal will win it i think, although Croatia are my outside bet, also at 100-1 im thinking of putting a sneaky pound on Niko Krankjar being top scorer.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Portugal will win it i think, although Croatia are my outside bet, also at 100-1 im thinking of putting a sneaky pound on Niko Krankjar being top scorer.

:lol:

port-ton + gambling = FAILURE!!

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Gdzie jest Polska. Seriously, they are the Greece of this year's tournament. Except with more skill. They won Portugal's group winning here and drawing in Lisbon. Ebi Smolarek as a wee outside bet for top scorer in the tournament and Lewandowski to get a move to the EPL.

Thinking the same thing myself, but then I always get excited by Polands qualifying play then they let me down in the finals. As long as they don't change manager before the finals and revert to 4-5-1 like they did 2 years ago then I'll keep hoping!!!

Ebi is the man!

"You Build It, I Break It - Satisfaction Guaranteed"

France are going out in the group stage, and Romania will qualify from that group. Do not underestimate them. I've not got a clue who's going to win it though. Maybe Germany.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Archived