We're Getting 5 (five) Home Kits - Page 37 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

We're Getting 5 (five) Home Kits

GiGi

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the strips are hoops. Two are pretty plain and two look pretty decent.

No Argentina style one. Tartan one is quite good.

One of the plainer ones has our date of formation where the manufacturer logo should be which looks pretty cool.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

All the strips are hoops. Two are pretty plain and two look pretty decent.

No Argentina style one. Tartan one is quite good.

One of the plainer ones has our date of formation where the manufacturer logo should be which looks pretty cool.

You got a photo?

I've seen them. Not to be all I've seen something you've all not seen, but I Wouldn't want to get anyone in trouble by posting a photo and outing how I'd seen them.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

The good thing is all are more than acceptable compared to the first tragedy.

If people don't go into it expecting huge upheaval in terms of our usual style then they'll love what is 4 pretty cracking morton style kits.

32.gif

You can post a picture and no one will ask how you got it?

If I post the picture then it's pretty obvious where it's from.

32.gif

only one of them has a manufacturers logo which is the tartan one, and it looks like it's PSL or something.

The more i look at the tartan one the more I love it tbh.

32.gif

Tartan hoops, but with only three hoops (two strips have three hoops while the other two have thinner hoops) with a darker blue shoulder panels which has grown on me the more i look at it. I wish all the tops had the 1874 where the logo should be as it looks amazing.

32.gif

Archived