What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 293 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Muse - Thoughts of a Dying Atheist

A week! :D

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Bowie - Changes, Life on Mars

Mott the Hoople - All the Way from Memphis, All the Young Dudes

Small Faces - Lazy Sunday

The Faces - Gasolene Alley, You Wear It Well, Stay With Me

Hey Monday - How You Love Me Now (it's on the tv)

Oh dear, is this what "the kids" are into these days? So, so, sooooo very pish.

I'm now off to Youtube to listen to the following:

Linkin' Park (mainly Hybrid Theory)

Lost Prophets (last couple of albums, not the just released crap)

Breaking Benjamin

Biffy Clyro (anything from Puzzle and also the awesome 57)

Oceanlab (soothes the secret trance fan in me)

Goo Goo Dolls (guilty pleasure)

Hoobastank

Nik Kershaw - the man

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

I really can't get into this band at all and I have seen them live a few times...

Me neither. Hoping that album's a grower but it doesn't really float ma boat.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Hi I have two tkts for a sell out show in Edinburgh this Thursday. Its those original rudeboys of Ska 30th anniversary tour The Specials anybody interested email me asap. I am gutted I can't make it but should be a great night.

cheers Luv the Guv B) B) B)

If a writer of prose knows enough of what he is writing about he may omit things that he knows and the reader, if the writer is writing truly enough, will have a feeling of those things as strongly as though the writer had stated them. The dignity of movement of an ice-berg is due to only one-eighth of it being above water. A writer who omits things because he does not know them only makes hollow places in his writing.

—Ernest Hemingway