What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 248 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

They were so good live at the SECC last year! Despite being in the wee hall, and the gig being half empty there was still a decent atmosphere.

Corgan really is a nutter! :lol:

Porcelina of the Vast Oceans - The Smashing Pumpkins

That night was the first time i have seen them live, and probably the last now that the drummer has also left. That makes it just Corgan, and he hasn't been too successful on his own.

Was listening to Send Away The Tigers by the Manics on the train up this morning. Nowhere near their best material, but still pretty enjoyable.

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

As many of the old Metallica albums as possible before going to the SECC to watch them tonight...

...Justice for all is one of my fave albums from the early days..

Kill em all :P, cant wait to see them tonight. Gave into the ticket touts but Ill probably only get this chance once so Im doing it :).

Metallica - Fixxxer

Sadly underrated due to being the last track on the ReLoad album. If you like Metallica and you haven't already, give it a listen.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

defos naw morrissey anyway.

:o Please say it ain't so Ryan, Please!!!

Morrissey Live At The Hollywood Bowl;

The Last Of The International Playboys,

In The Future When All's Well,

I Just Want To See The Boy Happy,

Irish Blood, English Heart,

I Will See You In Far-off Places,

First Of The Gang To Die,

I Just Want To See The Boy Happy,

Life Is A Pigsty.................................... Looking forward to hearing this at the Barras. :)