What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 249 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

:o Please say it ain't so Ryan, Please!!!

Course not, my lady friend posted that. <_>

Frank, a few burds were listening to my iPod today absolutely howling at Morrissey's lyrics. It made my day, almost.

Girlfriend in a coma - I know, I know it's serious... :lol:

Course not, my lady friend posted that. <_>

Frank, a few burds were listening to my iPod today absolutely howling at Morrissey's lyrics. It made my day, almost.

Girlfriend in a coma - I know, I know it's serious... :lol:

PHEW!!!, there were times when I could have strangled her ( but you know, I would hate anything to happen to her)

Do you realise that you and your posse will be stuck with Mrs. CT at the Moz Gig, she's feckin' brand new, but, not a Moz fan, tho' she does like the Smiths. Go figure. What are you looking forward to hearing?

PHEW!!!, there were times when I could have strangled her ( but you know, I would hate anything to happen to her)

Do you realise that you and your posse will be stuck with Mrs. CT at the Moz Gig, she's feckin' brand new, but, not a Moz fan, tho' she does like the Smiths. Go figure. What are you looking forward to hearing?

Looking forward to meeting your good lady, Frank. ;)

Looking forward to hearing TCM, Seasick, Best Friend. :)

Looking forward to meeting your good lady, Frank. ;)

Looking forward to hearing TCM, Seasick, Best Friend. :)

Ryan, she's a bad lady, you'll think she's a good soul until one of you forgets your round...................then all hell will break loose. :lol:

Looking forward to the 3 you mentioned, Life is A Pigsty, if played, and all the tracks from the new album.

Ryan, she's a bad lady, you'll think she's a good soul until one of you forgets your round...................then all hell will break loose. :lol:

Looking forward to the 3 you mentioned, Life is A Pigsty, if played, and all the tracks from the new album.

:lol: :lol:

I'm really into Viva Hate at the moment, but I very much doubt he'll play anything from it. :( Would like to hear Trouble Loves Me, Still Ill, The Youngest Was The Most Loved, Speedway, Now My Heart Is Full... too many good songs.

:lol: :lol:

I'm really into Viva Hate at the moment, but I very much doubt he'll play anything from it. :( Would like to hear Trouble Loves Me, Still Ill, The Youngest Was The Most Loved, Speedway, Now My Heart Is Full... too many good songs.

Get real, you Handsome Devil, you must have seen the set-list and none of those are on it. If I'm invited to your 18th birthday party, if you have one, I'll play Still Ill on my harmonica, to be fair it's the only tune I've ever learned. :lol:

Get real, you Handsome Devil, you must have seen the set-list and none of those are on it. If I'm invited to your 18th birthday party, if you have one, I'll play Still Ill on my harmonica, to be fair it's the only tune I've ever learned. :lol:

Yep, however, I'm hopeful he'll throw in a surprise just for me. :lol: Was looking at Morrissey gig history the other night, he has a habit of throwing in random songs in Scotland. "Ganglord" was first played live in Greenock!! :)

If you played Still Ill, then aye, you're coming. :lol:

Yep, however, I'm hopeful he'll throw in a surprise just for me. :lol: Was looking at Morrissey gig history the other night, he has a habit of throwing in random songs in Scotland. "Ganglord" was first played live in Greenock!! :)

If you played Still Ill, then aye, you're coming. :lol:

It is in my top ten songs of all time, and I've heard a few.

Yes I can play, both the opening, and ending sequences of "Still Ill" on the harmonica, Loraine bought me one and then wished she hadn't, true love, eh?

It is in my top ten songs of all time, and I've heard a few.

Yes I can play, both the opening, and ending sequences of "Still Ill" on the harmonica, Loraine bought me one and then wished she hadn't, true love, eh?

Smashing. I'm doing my best to get it on guitar - I'm getting there! :)

Went for a long walk today to blow the cobwebs off from the drink last night. I walked up to my Mums' grave (4 mile round trip) and cleared away the old flowers. I was listening to Suedehead - Morrissey and remembered that there's a version of "That's Entertainment" on it. Absolute quality, Morrissey and Weller on the same track.

Morrissey - Suedehead.

Metallica - For whom the bell tolls

Metallica - Trapped under ice

Excellent tunes :D

Metallica fans watch this video of For whom the bell tolls with an excellent opening by Rob :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztk1V4utYdA

Edited by Joe1874