What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 247 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Eagles - Last Good Time In Town

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

The Smiths - The World Won't Listen, and neither will Mrs. CT.

I have gone to great expense to secure tickets to go and see the great man on May 7th at the Barras, however, Mrs CT is adamant that, having seen Moz once, she is no longer required to go and see him again. This spare ticket is therefore available to anyone who actually likes Morrissey. :)

The Smiths - The World Won't Listen, and neither will Mrs. CT.

I have gone to great expense to secure tickets to go and see the great man on May 7th at the Barras, however, Mrs CT is adamant that, having seen Moz once, she is no longer required to go and see him again. This spare ticket is therefore available to anyone who actually likes Morrissey. :)

That's the date I'm going Frank, will need to see you there!

That's the date I'm going Frank, will need to see you there!

Handsome, I was gonnae give you first dibs on the ticket, but, realised that you were already going that night. I'll make arrangements to meet you for a drink nearer the time. ;) Maybe I can talk big Davie McArthur into taking the ticket. Otherwise you would be stuck with Mrs. CT, and believe me, you will never be able to keep up with her, drink for drink. :lol: Text me beforehand and I'll meet you for a couple of drinks and maybe a bite to eat.

Handsome, I was gonnae give you first dibs on the ticket, but, realised that you were already going that night. I'll make arrangements to meet you for a drink nearer the time. ;) Maybe I can talk big Davie McArthur into taking the ticket. Otherwise you would be stuck with Mrs. CT, and believe me, you will never be able to keep up with her, drink for drink. :lol: Text me beforehand and I'll meet you for a couple of drinks and maybe a bite to eat.

Will do, although my two boyfriends will be with me. Genitals and BluebirdTon.

Looking forward to it. Viva Moz.

EDIT: Shoulda got tickets for the 8th, I'd have gone to both nights. :lol:

Edited by Deego

Going to see Mozza in Stirling on May 4th, should be a cracker, really getting in to the new album. He is some comedian so he is. :ph34r:

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

They were so good live at the SECC last year! Despite being in the wee hall, and the gig being half empty there was still a decent atmosphere.

Corgan really is a nutter! :lol:

I went to see them on their 'last ever tour' at the SECC in 2000. The only concert I've ever been to that I had to sit at the back of an arena. The music was good but sitting - and so far from the stage - made the experience dreadful.