What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 243 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Machine Head - Aesthetics of Hate

Superb! Didn't have you down as a Machine Head fan, you just listening to that song because of the Dimebag Darrell connection or do you like more of their stuff?

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Superb! Didn't have you down as a Machine Head fan, you just listening to that song because of the Dimebag Darrell connection or do you like more of their stuff?

Nah I like that song, I've got 7 albums from Machine Head and that's just 'cause I downloaded the Blackening and thought it was naw bad. Not listened to all of it yet though, what should go for?

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Nah I like that song, I've got 7 albums from Machine Head and that's just 'cause I downloaded the Blackening and thought it was naw bad. Not listened to all of it yet though, what should go for?

The Blackening's probably my favourite album of all time, I love every song on it, especially Aesthetics of Hate and Halo.

Through The Ashes of Empires is probably their best album after that, check out Imperium from that album if you haven't listened to it already, one of their best songs. Burn My Eyes is a good album too, Davidian is the best song on that for me, and The More Things Change... was good, but not as good as the others there.

The Burning Red and Supercharger were a bit crap to be honest, they had a 'change of direction' or some nonsense and went downhill.

I've not actually listened to the live album so can't give you an opinion on that. :blush:

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

The Blackening's probably my favourite album of all time, I love every song on it, especially Aesthetics of Hate and Halo.

Through The Ashes of Empires is probably their best album after that, check out Imperium from that album if you haven't listened to it already, one of their best songs. Burn My Eyes is a good album too, Davidian is the best song on that for me, and The More Things Change... was good, but not as good as the others there.

The Burning Red and Supercharger were a bit crap to be honest, they had a 'change of direction' or some nonsense and went downhill.

I've not actually listened to the live album so can't give you an opinion on that. :blush:

Cheers will give some of them a wee listen.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Morrissey - Seasick, Yet Still Docked from Beethoven Was Deaf

I Love You. :wub: :blush:

Years of Refusal.

Edit to add, Not in the pervy way Ryan, just the fact that you have fantastic musical taste and Seasick, Yet Still Docked is one of my favourite Morrissey tracks.

Edited by centralTON