Stewards v Arbroath - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Stewards v Arbroath

I was entering the cowshed through the gate on Sat and a steward stopped and searched me. I jokingly asked what he was looking for and he replied that he was checking for pyro! A guy in his early 40s walking into the ground with his son. Must have a suspicious look about us🤣

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Toby said:

IMG_7583.jpeg

Looking forward to seeing that head steward trying to justify her existence for half an hour before kick off tonight by trying to find a swastika on each of these.

These are tremendous 

• Upvote 1

On 4/12/2024 at 1:03 PM, Toby said:

IMG_7583.jpeg

Looking forward to seeing that head steward trying to justify her existence for half an hour before kick off tonight by trying to find a swastika on each of these.

Were these put up by the club or by supporters themselves?

*insert signature here*

3 hours ago, capitanus said:

Were these put up by the club or by supporters themselves?

I think they were put up by the  Cowshed boys. They have a twitter feed and have been selling merchandise for a while. They made the signs for the cup games and paint the wall at the toilet entrance too.

On 4/14/2024 at 5:30 PM, Mr.Blue said:

I think they were put up by the  Cowshed boys. They have a twitter feed and have been selling merchandise for a while. They made the signs for the cup games and paint the wall at the toilet entrance too.

who/what are 'thu cowshed boys'?

*insert signature here*

3 hours ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

It's the group of lads who play the drum and have volunteered around the club.

Good on them

I was unsure if it was a club contrived thing or something organic which came from the supporters themselves.  Didn't want to see Cappielow turn into a mini-Stamford Bridge or worse still, Firhill - but a few banners from supporters doing it off their own backs is okay i suppose.

*insert signature here*

3 minutes ago, HamCam said:

The young lads deserve a lot of praise for their efforts. You just hope they keep it going and become hooked on the club.

Over 100 of the "COWSHED" silk scarfs sold, some world wide. 

• Upvote 1

TIME FOR CHANGE!

On 4/17/2024 at 10:47 AM, TONofmemories said:

It's the latter. A more active style of supporter as seen at many clubs. Formed the group themselves, painted etc and their own cost (with club permission) and sell merch to raise funds for displays etc. 

https://cowshed.bigcartel.com/

I wasn't expecting much when i clicked on the link, but was pleasantly surprised by the designs - The 'Cowshed' T-shirts with the Sugar Sheds and Arrol Titan Crane is a simple yet unique and interesting design.  A huge well done for whoever came up with that one.

*insert signature here*