Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs QOTS (Championship 21st August) - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs QOTS (Championship 21st August)

Admin

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, COL43 said:

The camera work is sh@%te

The guy thinks he's Alfred Hitchcock. Mate, if you're reading this: less is more. Pan slowly, use less zoom, and for fuck's sake try to keep it steady. 

Just now, Pedrodelawasp said:

Strapp noising up their forward throughout. Managing fairly well against him despite giving away a good bit in height.

Was their penalty soft or fair enough? My view was a bit obscured.

Any update on McLean? He’s not been involved since the head knock, has he?

Clearest penalty you'll see all season. Absolute stonewaller. But Jacobs recovered well. 

EOho8Pw.png

Nothing to choose between the teams and a decent competitive match. Pity about the pen as Gibson suckered us but good comeback. Muirhead still looks like he's wandered in off the street but no major failures.

Camera guy needs to have lie down as he must be exhausted.

1 minute ago, TRVMP said:

Inexplicable from the ref there. That was near enough a carbon copy of the penalty he gave in the first half and he calls it a dive? 

Right in front of us. Their player dived in and had the foot out. Maybe not much contact but took Oliver out and can't see why it's not a penalty. 

Ach, well, that's that. We committed bodies forward, Ledger was high up the pitch, Connolly had a free run with no close-down, and after that you can't have complaints if Queens get the break of the ball. 

Not impossible to come back now but that's the worst kind of goal to lose, one on the break, it emboldens the opposition. 

EOho8Pw.png

What the fuck was Lithgow playing at for the third? There's been absolutely appalling defending for all five goals we've conceded in the league so far.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

1 minute ago, TopCat said:

The Ledger-Hynes combo doesn't look very clever at times. Queens won't be the first team to get in between them this season. 

Aye, need to replace Hynes quickly. Muirhead too. So easy to break us down. 

Joke we only have four outfield players on the bench to change things. 

Archived