Commercial Activity - Page 104 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Commercial Activity

Jamie_M

52 minutes ago, Chicken_Soup said:

I’ve no doubt the incidents you mention could’ve been handled differently, but in a similar situation I was left more impressed. I imagine I was one of many who contacted the club after the Partick game to raise concerns. I was happy with the swift and honest response I received, and the manner in which the improvements were implemented. 

There’s a lot about the club which seems to be moving in the right direction, but I won’t pretend to know enough about the inner workings to know who to credit. He has a big job now to support the manager with what looks like a significant squad rebuild so hopefully he’s up to the task. 

All fair enough.

I spoke to him about it at the AGM and it was addressed the following day, and my pal’s happy, so fair enough, benefit of the doubt and all that.

I do like a moan, but Warren Hawke or Dave MacKinnon he ain’t.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, vikingTON said:

I'm not sure how it could prove to be an actual loss-leader but the marketing is definitely crucial. We could be offering the best deal in the world - and this is a very good deal - but unless the club also aggressively market it then it's not going to deliver much. The club website and the Tele aren't enough - we should be finding ways to get this information (quite possibly actual, physical fliers) to every school class in the area. 

By the school holidays begin there should be an annoying wean in every household, guilt-tripping their parents into buying a season ticket and assorted tat, with the events to follow of course. 

The bit in bold.  The club are missing a trick by not getting that Fat Matt character to shout at people from a passing motor.

• Upvote 1

*insert signature here*