Johansson's Future - Page 6 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Johansson's Future

Admin

Johansson's Future  

84 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think should happen to Johansson?

• Sacked before the end of the season
    • Sacked at the end of the current season
    • Allowed to see out his contract until the end of next season
    • Given an extended contract beyond his current deal
  2. 2. What do you think will happen to Johansson?

• Sacked before the end of the season
    • Sacked at the end of the current season
    • Allowed to see out his contract until the end of next season
    • Given an extended contract beyond his current deal

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A new low for this forum :lol:

It's not unfortunately, I'm fairly sure Zhivago make some reference to being a big, imposing guy while making some thinly-veiled threats to VikingTon a while back.

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

It's not unfortunately, I'm fairly sure Zhivago make some reference to being a big, imposing guy while making some thinly-veiled threats to VikingTon a while back.

Zhivago disappeared pretty early on into my following of this site yet I have read so much about him that I feel like he is still here.

Zhivago disappeared pretty early on into my following of this site yet I have read so much about him that I feel like he is still here.

He is. He spat his dummy out one June because we hadn't signed any players, resigned from the forum in a huff when he got the pish ripped out him for going on like a tit, then tried to slink back onto the forum unnoticed. An outstanding effort by the world's top wind up merchant. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

He is. He spat his dummy out one June because we hadn't signed any players, resigned from the forum in a huff when he got the pish ripped out him for going on like a tit, then tried to slink back onto the forum unnoticed. An outstanding effort by the world's top wind up merchant.

I cannot believe I never put one and one together, I assumed he was a friend of Zhivago - oh how this makes everything 10x funnier.

Archived