Bah Kee Stan - Page 8 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Bah Kee Stan

capitanus

He is what he is. As a Morton fan his heart is in the right place it's just a pity his brain is mislocsted. He does at least engage if increasingly on a tediously childish level. Not like Mr T, the silent red dot assassin, **** knows what goes on in his head.

RED DOT.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is what he is. As a Morton fan his heart is in the right place it's just a pity his brain is mislocsted. He does at least engage if increasingly on a tediously childish level. Not like Mr T, the silent red dot assassin, **** knows what goes on in his head.

Red dot. 

RED DOT.

Greenie.

*insert signature here*

IOU one red dot, Dickhead.

26/4/18

A Decade of Wakeism.

-1414. I don't know how you can sleep at night.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Quite happy to engage with you.

Although the mods swiftly deleted my last question to you. Will you back up or retract your post that categorically labelled me a sectarian and racist bigot, you snivelling little fuckwit?

Quite happy to engage with you.

Although the mods swiftly deleted my last question to you. Will you back up or retract your post that categorically labelled me a sectarian and racist bigot, you snivelling little fuckwit?

As I told you before delighted to do so after you do likewise in respect of your own vile calumny earlier in that thread.

I for one am loving the idea that the serial fantasist who simultaneously claimed to be an executive director at Endemol while also deeply involved in HMRC's prosecution stance towards Deadco and its benefactors* is trying to deride, well, anyone really. The most gormless, blustering Walter Mitty character on this of all football forums: just let that sink in.

*Redward's blithe assurances that personal prosecutions would soon be forthcoming for Deadco employees proving just as laughably false now as they were 14 months ago, when he first peddled the claim, against the crushing weight of expert knowledge provided by academics in tax and bankruptcy law.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

As I told you before delighted to do so after you do likewise in respect of your own vile calumny earlier in that thread.

Answer the question set, chump.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Word of advice, Red. See when you use these obscure words? It doesn't impress anyone, it just makes you sound like even more of a Bellend than you do already.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

As I told you before dickhead, I asked a question in anticipation of an answer.

Now, if you could try and stop avoiding the question, what evidence do you have to categorically state that I am a racist, sectarian bigot?

Hurry up, now.

-1414. I don't know how you can sleep at night.

Quite easy really knowing there are at least eight of you out there even thicker and sadder than Ed. Bet you all believe that Homer Simpson is real. Make better use of whatever lives you have.

-1445 now.

1aaf07cce5e6581f7b96f4912f5.jpg

A single red dot is a tragedy; one million red dots is a statistic. 

Word of advice, Red. See when you use these obscure words? It doesn't impress anyone, it just makes you sound like even more of a Bellend than you do already.

The fact that you repeat the same old litany with the same old tired and stilted insults underlines your limited intellect and vocabulary Bob without you comimg on here to confess to it. Interesting though that once again you and your gang of muppets are crawling all over a thread in which you have played no constructive part Some self reflection required on your part I think.

As I told you before dickhead, I asked a question in anticipation of an answer.

Now, if you could try and stop avoiding the question, what evidence do you have to categorically state that I am a racist, sectarian bigot?

Hurry up, now.

I have already told you that I do not believe that your stated intention is in line with the language you used in your question and that at best it was rhetorical. As far as I can see the mods agreed and your post, which was heavily red dotted (a fact then partially disguised by your green dotting sock puppet clique) was taken down. Terms and conditions are as previously stated you be big enough to retract and apologise for i will do likewise. Over to you to blink.

Pleased to see your Tourette's has improved since your previous post.

I for one am loving the idea that the serial fantasist who simultaneously claimed to be an executive director at Endemol while also deeply involved in HMRC's prosecution stance towards Deadco and its benefactors* is trying to deride, well, anyone really. The most gormless, blustering Walter Mitty character on this of all football forums: just let that sink in.

*Redward's blithe assurances that personal prosecutions would soon be forthcoming for Deadco employees proving just as laughably false now as they were 14 months ago, when he first peddled the claim, against the crushing weight of expert knowledge provided by academics in tax and bankruptcy law.

Not sure how many times you need to be told really but nothing can happen re individuals until such time as the Supreme Court decide on Murray. You are just betraying your own lack of knowledge about the tax position on remuneration by dragging out this dross.

And it's Shine now by the way

I have already told you that I do not believe that your stated intention is in line with the language you used in your question and that at best it was rhetorical. As far as I can see the mods agreed and your post, which was heavily red dotted (a fact then partially disguised by your green dotting sock puppet clique) was taken down. Terms and conditions are as previously stated you be big enough to retract and apologise for i will do likewise. Over to you to blink.

Pleased to see your Tourette's has improved since your previous post.

If that is in fact the case, it only goes to show how one of us is so remarkably stupid as to state something categorically with absolutely no evidence to support his bizarre claims.

Like it or not, I've not actually made any statement about anyone (other than saying that you're a snivelling little fuckwit, but that's evidenced in your posts), whilst you have been daft enough to do so.

Now, if you could either back up or retract your statement...

Archived