Bah Kee Stan - Page 6 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Bah Kee Stan

capitanus

Guest David Edwards

You'll get a Merry Christmas when you promise to stop misrepresenting my arguments.

Can't promise that I'm afraid - sometimes it can be fun winding up a Trump supporter, No apologies or retractions either - just an unconditional Happy New Year to you.

Oh, and mind, don't stay out in the sun too long. :D 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest David Edwards

Another forum puppeteer on the wind-up. Well done you, you convinced me that you're either thick or a liar, that's me told.

:lol: And you lend support, indeed 'trumpet' the merits, of a charlatan who's both. Great stuff, it gets better with every post.

Guest David Edwards

You do seem like a guy who's enjoying the current year.

I've seen better and I've seen worse. With my political and football affiliations, it helps to be an optimist. Just don't expect me to join in with 'Things Can Only Get Better'.

I repeat: Seasons Greetings, :D 

BIgDoc said "your God doesn't exist, it's been proven". Errr, no it hasn't nor is it likely to be.

As big a lie/idiotic statement as your first attempt on here to pin the troubles in Pakistan solely on religion.

You really do want to chuck it mate - you are making an even bigger tit of yourself with every passing post.

Every now and then, just for the craic like, try and engage brain before you engage mouth.

Better still - read something - a book for example - read two or three maybe - listen to different viewpoints on any subject matter - and then, and only then, make your own mind up and get involved in educated, rationale debate.

Instead of blurting out consistent lines of absolute horse s***e that quite frankly draw the point and laugh response you get from so many on here.

Oh, and Google doesn't count .....

I do read books, mainly religious based, no point being an atheist without researching the non-factual scriptures of the middle ages. Also I believe that life experiences are a good building block to voicing an opinion, like living in Pakistan for 28 months has given me a bit of insight into the problems in the area, which book did you read to be able to come to your conclusions ?

I am quite happy to be pointed and laughed at, spent most of my adult life being shot/ bombed so no harm done there.

I don't understand though, thats my problem.   

I do read books, mainly religious based, no point being an atheist without researching the non-factual scriptures of the middle ages. Also I believe that life experiences are a good building block to voicing an opinion, like living in Pakistan for 28 months has given me a bit of insight into the problems in the area, which book did you read to be able to come to your conclusions ?

I am quite happy to be pointed and laughed at, spent most of my adult life being shot/ bombed so no harm done there.

I don't understand though, thats my problem.   

Where's your 'proof' that god doesn't exist then? 

I knew you were going to post that :D When I do misrepresent arguments, or at least agree that I've done so, you'll recall that I retract and apologize. Sometimes I disagree that this is what I've done, but if I do so in the heat of the moment I'm more than happy to retract it.

But you do it all the time Nacho, it's your modus operandi as it were, so the 'heat of the moment' argument doesn't really cut the mustard. It's therefore a wee bit funny so see you're so indignant about it when you're on the receiving end.

Anyway, happy holidays to you and yours.

But you do it all the time Nacho, it's your modus operandi as it were, so the 'heat of the moment' argument doesn't really cut the mustard. It's therefore a wee bit funny so see you're so indignant about it when you're on the receiving end.

Anyway, happy holidays to you and yours.

I really don't do it all the time, you're just on a hair trigger about it because you're usually on the back foot. Then you quote a tiny bit if what I've said and get outraged about it and ignore the rest. It's like a reverse gish gallop. Merry Christmas nonetheless :D

EOho8Pw.png

Ha ha your god doesn't exist, it's been proven yet you still have belief in the imaginary, free your mind. Or keep with your belief in the word of your god who is quite happy for you to kill women and children and for your gods chosen disciples to have sex with children. I will stick to my atheism and idiotic facts thanks

BIgDoc said "your God doesn't exist, it's been proven". Errr, no it hasn't nor is it likely to be.

As big a lie/idiotic statement as your first attempt on here to pin the troubles in Pakistan solely on religion.

You really do want to chuck it mate - you are making an even bigger tit of yourself with every passing post.

Every now and then, just for the craic like, try and engage brain before you engage mouth.

Better still - read something - a book for example - read two or three maybe - listen to different viewpoints on any subject matter - and then, and only then, make your own mind up and get involved in educated, rationale debate.

Instead of blurting out consistent lines of absolute horse s***e that quite frankly draw the point and laugh response you get from so many on here.

Oh, and Google doesn't count .....

:lol: :lol:

Smalldick1690 owned again. Seriously, this guy would be worth a fortune as a timeshare, he attracts new owners all the time. :D

The burden of proof doesn't fall to myself, or any of us mere believers, just like the burden of disproving isn't yours, Dawkins or any other nomarks whom you idolise with their message of nothingness. In less than an hour's time, the world will celebrate the birth of our

Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, son of God.

Hey, you probably even spent a fair few quid to celebrate the occasion too, if for no other reason than to avoid looking like a right miserable tosspot to all around you.

I'll bet that really grates with you. Enjoy yer Golden Drummers. :lol:

*insert signature here*

:lol: :lol:

Smalldick1690 owned again. Seriously, this guy would be worth a fortune as a timeshare, he attracts new owners all the time. :D

The burden of proof doesn't fall to myself, or any of us mere believers, just like the burden of disproving isn't yours, Dawkins or any other nomarks whom you idolise with their message of nothingness. In less than an hour's time, the world will celebrate the birth of our

Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, son of God.

Hey, you probably even spent a fair few quid to celebrate the occasion too, if for no other reason than to avoid looking like a right miserable tosspot to all around you.

I'll bet that really grates with you. Enjoy yer Golden Drummers. :lol:

Unfortunately the burden of proof falls with you, is it just a coincidence that your pretend god's birthday falls on a pagan celebration day that was thought of quite a few hundred years before your mythology ? 

No christmas trees or decorations in my house, if my family need something I get them it, don't need some retarded middle age book to be a decent person.

Hows your church's inquiry into child rape getting on ? What about you papal leader patronising the poor and starving of this world in his gold gilted city ? Ah never mind

Guest David Edwards

^^^

definitely celebrates Festivus

Sounds like he celebrates little else but his own misery. No Christmas trees or decorations? Shame for the weans if he's got any.

Wow, just when I think you can't get any dumber. You have stated the burden of proof falls with us - yet we never made the statement - you did - namely that it had been proven that God didn't exist. Your claim, no one elses. So the burden of proof lies with you - please tell us the source of this revelation, who disproved it and where was it shared. I'm going to save you some time here - you can't.

OK, for the third or fourth time - over to you - show us the proof you stated was used to conclusively show God doesn't exist.

You are really s***e at this stuff aren't you ?

Actually - edited to add - the Bible is a Middle age book ? Did somebody knit you ? How in the name of the wee man is it a middle age book.

You are a complete laughing danny.

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

Wow, just when I think you can't get any dumber. You have stated the burden of proof falls with us - yet we never made the statement - you did - namely that it had been proven that God didn't exist. Your claim, no one elses. So the burden of proof lies with you - please tell us the source of this revelation, who disproved it and where was it shared. I'm going to save you some time here - you can't.

OK, for the third or fourth time - over to you - show us the proof you stated was used to conclusively show God doesn't exist.

Actually - edited to add - the Bible is a Middle age book ? Did somebody knit you ? How in the name of the wee man is it a middle age book.

Why don't you just do a little bit of missionary work and explain to the guy why you think that god does exist, what form he takes, physical or metaphysical and where exactly he hangs out. Clearly your protagonist has not been touched by god and has seen no other evidence of his existence. To him and others like him your god is an unknown unknown so the only way he can argue with you is to rebut your evidence. Otherwise you are just trading pantomime assertions.

Ok then, lets starts with the basics, your god created the world in six days, even creating day and night before he made light, a bit strange that one but I will give you that. Science tells us that the big bang theory explains the creation of earth due to the amalgamation of critical components and the distance of the sun to earth creating enough heat to have water on the planet without evaporating it enabling life forms to exist.

Sorry, when was the bible written, I've only google to go on and it seems a bit vague depending on what version you hang your hopes on. 

Ok then, lets starts with the basics, your god created the world in six days, even creating day and night before he made light, a bit strange that one but I will give you that. Science tells us that the big bang theory explains the creation of earth due to the amalgamation of critical components and the distance of the sun to earth creating enough heat to have water on the planet without evaporating it enabling life forms to exist.

Sorry, when was the bible written, I've only google to go on and it seems a bit vague depending on what version you hang your hopes on. 

The big bang theory does not, in itself, disprove the existence of god.

Look, give up, it's virtually impossible to prove something doesn't exist. There is zero verifiable empirical scientific evidence to support the existence of a deity, bit that does not constitute proof of non-existence.

The big bang theory does not, in itself, disprove the existence of god.

Look, give up, it's virtually impossible to prove something doesn't exist. There is zero verifiable empirical scientific evidence to support the existence of a deity, bit that does not constitute proof of non-existence.

I'm sure the whole of the scientific community would have a party if the proof of a god comes to light, even me !! But we live in the here and now and the conversation is about religion and the problems that it brings to the world. 

Why don't you just do a little bit of missionary work and explain to the guy why you think that god does exist, what form he takes, physical or metaphysical and where exactly he hangs out. Clearly your protagonist has not been touched by god and has seen no other evidence of his existence. To him and others like him your god is an unknown unknown so the only way he can argue with you is to rebut your evidence. Otherwise you are just trading pantomime assertions.

No I don't have to do any of that. Because I am not the one on here making any claims about God's existence or otherwise. I think you will find that was Dopey Bollix who started that. My thoughts and my beliefs are not even part of this argument. What is pertinent is doc's 100% false claim that the existence of God had been disproved. Which it clearly hasn't and never will. A bit like his initial equally laughable input about religion being the main reason for the situation in Pakistan. It's not good enough and it just won't do. So I don't need to explain anything. I haven't made any infantile claims.

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

I'm sure the whole of the scientific community would have a party if the proof of a god comes to light, even me !! But we live in the here and now and the conversation is about religion and the problems that it brings to the world. 

Science doesn't have an agenda other than to expand knowledge. If therefore science was able to prove or disprove the existence of god the reaction would be exactly the same for both.

And it was you who side tracked the thread by making false and frankly ridiculous claims.

Archived