Bah Kee Stan - Page 4 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Bah Kee Stan

capitanus

The DHS may have bigger fish to fry, such as dealing with home-grown 'terrorists' as well as the countless, mere 'lone shooter' cretins that make the US a far more violent and dangerous society for an average citizen to live in than anywhere in the EU.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Incidentally, God-Emperor Donald I, the Wallcrafter, understands this well, hence the so-called "Muslim ban" won't be anything of the sort, rather it'll be ensuring that unscreened applicants from terror hotspots will be sent to countries that welcome Islamic terror, such as their homes or Sweden.

I think that even with immigration, your average Swede is far less likely to meet a violent death than your average American. Shouldn't you be more concerned about putting your own house in order before sneering contemptuously at other countries?

I'm sorry, religion is not to blame for anything in Pakistan, or anywhere in the world. Yep i'm certainly an idiot

Religion is a necessary factor for Islamic terror, but it's probably insufficient in and of itself. When you add other things to the mix is when it becomes truly dangerous. Don't get me wrong, as the major religions go it's by a distance the most nefarious. But "religion means terrorism" or even "Islam means terrorism" is hugely simplistic.

Incidentally, God-Emperor Donald I, the Wallcrafter, understands this well, hence the so-called "Muslim ban" won't be anything of the sort, rather it'll be ensuring that unscreened applicants from terror hotspots will be sent to countries that welcome Islamic terror, such as their homes or Sweden.

Okay, another one. The religious books that the three major religions base their theology on are filled with hate, shall we just ignore this and say that these people are based on love and tolerance ? Yes it is simplistic, you are religious, you believe in hatred towards fellow humans.

Far too simplistic. Less YouTube and more books for you.

I like books, can you recommend one that has factual evidence of a 'god' ? Even just one that can prove that the Pakistan/ India problem has nothing to do with religion.

Why are you so hung up on this? I'm an atheist. I didn't say it had nothing to do with religion, you're just a complete simpleton with only one thing on your mind 24/7. Listen, I've been involved in secular causes for well over a decade now, you don't need to lecture me about this, you just need to get a ****ing brain.

Ok you win guru

Oooft. :lol: :lol:

The last bit of Nach0s statement says it all.

*insert signature here*

The DHS may have bigger fish to fry, such as dealing with home-grown 'terrorists' as well as the countless, mere 'lone shooter' cretins that make the US a far more violent and dangerous society for an average citizen to live in than anywhere in the EU.

I'm helluva glad SmallCock1874 isn't a Yank, he would have gone postal by now.

*insert signature here*

The DHS barely has any responsibility for common-or-garden shootings. It's an explicitly anti-terrorist department, created post-9/11.

Only if you're black and/or poor, according to Nacho.

Not exactly what I said but close enough to be true. The US is a heavily stratified society - this in itself is a problem, of course - and if you live in Whiteopia you're going to enjoy living standards, life expectancy and safety among the best in the world. If you're unfortunate enough to be born poor then chances are you'll remain poor, regardless of race - once again, a problem - and your safety will not be as likely, although there are numerous other factors there (location, race, employment etc.)

EOho8Pw.png

I think that even with immigration, you're average Swede is far less likely to meet a violent death than your average American. Shouldn't you be more concerned about putting your own house in order before sneering contemptuously at other countries?

I didn't say anything about Sweden's rates of violence, I said that it welcomes terrorists, which is undoubtedly true. It may not do it deliberately but it takes very few steps to avoid it. Frankly I don't know about the rates of violent death in Sweden but if pushed, I'd guess that they're far lower than the US but - like in the US - largely isolated to poor and ethnically diverse places, while Whiteopia is very safe.

Several months ago when we last discussed this I pointed out that it was inherently unsafe to let everyone in and then filter them out later, because 1) there's home-grown pressure not to deport asylum seekers and 2) by the time we've found out who the bad apples are, it may be too late. This - assuming that the guy shot in Italy today is the Berlin attacker - is a picture-perfect case of scenario 2. What I didn't reckon on, but should have, was the lack of co-operation from home countries in taking back deportees, which we'll now add as the third reason to oppose western Europe's suicidal immigration policy.

Still, more chance of being struck by lightning, white guys shoot people sometimes, ethnic food stores etc. - all compelling arguments against the basic function of a state in keeping its own citizens safe and prosperous.

EOho8Pw.png

Frankly I don't know about the rates of violent death in Sweden but if pushed, I'd guess that they're far lower than the US...

Let me help you, Sweden's homicide rate is 0.89/100,000 inhabitants, America's is 5/100,000.

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Murder-rate

Americans are far more likely to be killed by fellow citizens than Swedes are by immigrant terrorists. Shouldn't you be more concerned about that?

Let me help you, Sweden's homicide rate is 0.89/100,000 inhabitants, America's is 5/100,000.

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Murder-rate

Americans are far more likely to be killed by fellow citizens than Swedes are by immigrant terrorists. Shouldn't you be more concerned about that?

I'm active in what's called the "gun control lobby" in the US and otherwise make my opinion known here, so I'd say I'm doing my part. But remember, citizens are part of the country, they're not going anywhere, and even attempts at demographic replacement won't make these people disappear, only reduce in percentage. So we can only work with what we have.

The open borders madness, on the other hand, can be reversed tomorrow. This is why for me it's arguably even more important than trying to "fix America", and it's why I'm a supporter of Trump's. Get the wall up, get the enhanced screening in place, stop importing people who hate us, and then once the ship is righted we can work on the rest. That's again not to say that I don't care about what's happening here, and I do act upon it, but I don't see how resisting uncontrolled immigration from, say, countries full of jihadis, or countries with murder rates far worse than our own (El Salvador, Mexico, Haiti), is somehow hypocritical or even evil.

tl;dr: there is no dichotomy between deploring 'natural-born US' violence and wanting to stem the invasion that will only make a bad situation worse.

EOho8Pw.png

The exact same way I did in the post I wrote a few minutes ago that you didn't read, and the last time you asked me this when it was to do with global warming - one is fixable in the very short term and is thus my immediate priority. Once we have a country of borders and laws then the immediate demographic emergency will be heavily mitigated and my attention will turn elsewhere.

I'll try an analogy. Let's say I have hepatitis. Let's say I'm crossing the street after leaving the pharmacy and there's a bicycle heading right for me. I drop my medicine in shock. If I dive out of the way of the bicycle, which thus avoids me but crushes my medicine, this doesn't mean I don't care about the fact that I have hepatitis. It also doesn't mean that the bicycle was likely to kill me personally. It does mean that I've avoided imminent danger. I still have hepatitis. But now I'm not about to be hit by a bicycle. So I can go back and get more medicine and then forget about the bicycle.

EOho8Pw.png

OK, tl;dr: it's possible to have priorities, and some priorities are more time-sensitive than others.

In other news, it is now alleged that by Moroccan and French news organizations that the Moroccan (???) security services passed along information about this guy to their German counterparts:

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2016/12/204265/moroccan-intelligence-services-informed-germany-about-tunisian-suspect/

I'm not putting too much stock in this because for one thing the German agencies already knew he was radicalized before the Berlin attack, plus these agencies have a habit of "yeah-me-too"ing, but this is another absurdity of the current invasion, that four countries have to be involved with this guy, with effectively means that zero countries are involved with this guy. If someone is everywhere, he's nowhere.

The hoops that law-abiding people have to jump through to emigrate and immigrate, you'll be more than familiar with, and while they can be annoying they exist for a very good reason. Under the terms of my legal permanent residency in the US I have filed a hell of a lot of paperwork over the years and I have to carry my green card with me at all times. Meanwhile people with literally no identifying documentation are being welcomed into the West. It's a complete nonsense, no non-Western country would ever tolerate this (try getting into Japan in this fashion), is it to our shame that we've accepted it as a default. It wasn't the default until a couple of years ago yet I've been met with literal gasps of horror when I ask why we can't change it.

EOho8Pw.png

Oooft. :lol: :lol:

The last bit of Nach0s statement says it all.

Ha ha your god doesn't exist, it's been proven yet you still have belief in the imaginary, free your mind. Or keep with your belief in the word of your god who is quite happy for you to kill women and children and for your gods chosen disciples to have sex with children. I will stick to my atheism and idiotic facts thanks

Correct, you can't prove a negative. The closest you can do is put the burden of proof on the person making the positive claim, and also to say that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

I'm more sympathetic to religious people than I used to be - I've seen in two cases in my personal life the real and probably irreplaceable difference being a member of a church has made to people. Quite frankly the theological aspect seems almost irrelevant when I've seen what simply being part of a close-knit community with a shared creed has done in these cases.

EOho8Pw.png

The DHS barely has any responsibility for common-or-garden shootings. It's an explicitly anti-terrorist department, created post-9/11.

Not exactly what I said but close enough to be true. The US is a heavily stratified society - this in itself is a problem, of course - and if you live in Whiteopia you're going to enjoy living standards, life expectancy and safety among the best in the world. If you're unfortunate enough to be born poor then chances are you'll remain poor, regardless of race - once again, a problem - and your safety will not be as likely, although there are numerous other factors there (location, race, employment etc.)

Even if you restricted it to figures for *white 'Anglo-Saxon' male* or however you'd like to define the elite ethnic group, I strongly suspect that a higher probability of violent death would remain in play. That's partly why I excluded Chicago's horrendous recent spate of gangland crime, for example, because that situation isn't readily comparable to European population centres.

The bottom line is that even white Americans are more likely to suffer violent death through some psychologically imbalanced gunman in a college or a roadside than be a victim of terrorism. And are probably more likely to suffer either fate than their counterpart in Europe. Terrorism currently forms a larger section of the security agenda in Europe, but remains a minor threat to any European civilian. Germany suffering its first terrorist attack since leftist efforts a generation ago doesn't change that.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Remember that the world's most prolific terror group is the Wahabbi organization Boko Haram, which barely if at all operates outside of West Africa

Who? I'm not doubting you but if they're more prolific than the likes of Isis I'm amazed I've never heard of them.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Archived