"beith" Vs Greenock Morton - Page 29 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

"beith" Vs Greenock Morton

TRVMP

How sardonically smug. You know perfectly well that I was referring to secondary/tertiary sock puppet accounts operated by the same user to harrass and intimidate. The co-ordinated operation of such accounts was in evidence prior to the setting up the ingloriously failed "Tonight's the Night" thread. More recently we have the creation and operation of the Uncle Joe Stalin sock puppet.

I now of course now need to consult with Injury Lawyers 4 U to find out just how much pain, suffering and stress I have suffered as a result of the red dot conspiracy and whether the Mods might also be vicariously liable as a result of their failure to act. In the meantime I hope you won't feel the need to get up at 2.03 am to check up on the red dot count.

Knowing that it got on your tits so much, I would say it was a great success. :thumbup2:

*insert signature here*

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knowing that it got on your tits so much, I would say it was a great success. :thumbup2:

Judging by both the -1000 score Redward plumbed that evening and the -1050 or something he's coping rather badly with now, I'd say that it has proved to be a vintage thread all round.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Both of you seem to get really upset on each other's behalf, both of you suddenly appeared around about the same time and both of you are complete and utter **** who spout the same kind of pish. To be expected if you are both the same person.

Going by that criteria....

..... hiya LargsTON  4757.gif

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Going by that criteria....

..... hiya LargsTON 4757.gif

White knighting for a paranoid, buckled mess is very different to your usual activ... oh wait, no it's not.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I think your big sausage fingers must have missed the red dot there Porky.

Get it done, you've a reputation to live up to.  :1eye:

Ran out of red dots, not to worry the clique will not let me down.

Congratulations on reaching -200. In fairness to you Groomee, you take it a lot better than some of them on here.

*insert signature here*

Ran out of red dots, not to worry the clique will not let me down.

Congratulations on reaching -200. In fairness to you Groomee, you take it a lot better than some of them on here.

That's a wee shame. 

Here, have some of mine.  :)

ETA: You're welcome. 5257.gif

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Not quite fat boy, pie in the sky thinking there. Nice to see you and the slow learners working so hard to prove my point. This brock makes for a great Morton read.

In the words of Pol Pot Belly, who is even more odious than your alter ego, Uncle Joe Stalin, " To keep you is no benefit, to destroy you is no loss".

Not quite fat boy, pie in the sky thinking there. Nice to see you and the slow learners working so hard to prove my point. This brock makes for a great Morton read.

In the words of Pol Pot Belly, who is even more odious than your alter ego, Uncle Joe Stalin, " To keep you is no benefit, to destroy you is no loss".

Ho Ho Ho.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Unfortunately I can't take credit for Uncle Joe Stalin, but it's nice to see that he is getting on your tits too. :lol: :lol:

What a seething mess that you are, hours of fun to be had if you are the opposing side to you. Do us a favour and set up a 'point and laugh' blog, the other one is getting a bit boring this weather. :lol:

*insert signature here*

The people who cast the dots decide nothing. The people who count the dots decide everything.

Ed de Ball has -1090 reputation points. 

stalin_65255732_orig_.jpeg?gxs0p

A single red dot is a tragedy; one million red dots is a statistic. 

Archived