General Election 2015 - Page 3 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

General Election 2015

vikingTON

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, and the messageboard moderators censored my signature stating this.

Still, the pro-SNP moderators cannot censor the result. Heres waiting for the server to pack in for another couple of months.

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

Oh no we can't have another message board melt down . I was a day away from entering the grave the last time. It kicked in just when I thought I really couldn't go on as life have nothing to offer then like a sign from above , hey presto I was saved.

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

• 2 weeks later...

Am I reading the polls (and bookies odds) correctly - is Inverclyde set to actually elect someone other than a Labour candidate?

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Anyone put any money on the General Election?

Some tasty odds on offer:

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/next-uk-general-election/next-government

Next Government - Labour/SNP Coalition - 14/1

Next Deputy PM - Alex Salmond - 25/1

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

The English press is quite hysterical about Nicola Sturgeon at the moment. She's gone from someone no one would recognise to the most dangerous person in the country. I suppose she is Scottish and a WOMAN!!!! Jesus, can you imagine the utter panic if she was gay????  

MARTY OUT!!!!!

It is amusing to see so much air time and column inches being devoted to a wee wifey from Scotland. Anyone would think that a blood drinking baby eater like her would have come to national attention before now.

Just read the list of candidates for my constituency. It'll either be Green or a spoiled ballot paper this time.

If all of these yoghurt-knitters like yourself actually voted for the Greens instead of just salivating shite like this, then maybe they would actually be something other than the toothless dug trying to capitalise on populist bandwagons like Gay weddings, The Failed Yes campaign, and the KGB-backed Anti-Trident movement.

They are all Guardian readers too.  Although none of them actually buy the Guardian.

*insert signature here*

Archived