3 Morton Players Giving Evidence In Court. - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

3 Morton Players Giving Evidence In Court.

Madton

To summarise.

They were noisy. Neighbour complained, then gave Reidy a few digs. They (Spoonsy, Reid and Tam) went into the flat and locked the door, so nutter showed up with a knife.

Spoonsy couldn't ID him; case dismissed.

A so-called grown man using players nicknames like a thirteen year old girl with a crush is utterly cringeworthy.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

A so-called grown man using players nicknames like a thirteen year old girl with a crush is utterly cringeworthy.

Eh? It was a summary, hence everything shortened. :rolleyes:

If you care so much, however, Peter Weatherson gets called Spoonsy by just about everybody (friends, players, fans alike); it was to save typing out his full name as "Peter" would have been ambiguous.

Reidy I've known since I was 12 or 13, so I can call him that.

O'Ware has always been called Tom or Tam throughout his footballing career with Scotland, no idea why so many folk at our club get called by their Sunday names... :lol:

Eh? It was a summary, hence everything shortened. :rolleyes:

If you care so much, however, Peter Weatherson gets called Spoonsy by just about everybody (friends, players, fans alike); it was to save typing out his full name as "Peter" would have been ambiguous.

Reidy I've known since I was 12 or 13, so I can call him that.

O'Ware has always been called Tom or Tam throughout his footballing career with Scotland, no idea why so many folk at our club get called by their Sunday names... :lol:

You'd have been as well just ignoring that jibe...

O'Ware has always been called Tom or Tam throughout his footballing career with Scotland

Really? By who?

Last I checked 'Tam' doesn't appear in Morton match reports, written by members of the press who like yourself have hee-haw relationship with the player.

As I said, utterly cringeworthy behaviour.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Really? By whom?

Last I checked 'Tam' doesn't appear in Morton match reports, written by members of the press who like yourself have hee-haw relationship with the player.

As I said, utterly cringeworthy behaviour.

Says the boy who picks everyone else up on trivia but doesn't know much about grammar.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Christ.....please don't go down that line again. Honestly. Watching paint dry would be preferable.

Only because it's VT, Davie.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Says the boy who picks everyone else up on trivia but doesn't know much about grammar.

Not sure where and when I've picked people up on "trivia" - a word I don't think you know the meaning of. Safe to say that my mistake isn't a patch on your moronic deal with a chain-smoking jakey.

Not sure where and when I've picked people up on "trivia" - a word I don't think you know the meaning of. Safe to say that my mistake isn't a patch on your moronic deal with a chain-smoking jakey.

:o

Shots fired!

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

^^^^^^^

Scrambling for an original insult...

I don't think you quite understand how business works. In my line of business you get asked to do a job and in most cases when you've done it you get paid. Sometimes you don't. You don't do deals. It's not Eastenders.

Come back and discuss this once you've set up your own business and run it for a few years.

BTW for your information, I was getting paid for work done, and promptly - it's just that I didn't get paid all I was owed after said "jakey" as you call him took ill and someone else turned off the funding. Still under investigation although I don't hold out much hope of getting anything. If I do I'll buy you a pint out of the proceeds. Once you reach 18.

^^^^^^^

Scrambling for an original insult...

I don't think you quite understand how business works. In my line of business you get asked to do a job and in most cases when you've done it you get paid. Sometimes you don't. You don't do deals. It's not Eastenders.

Come back and discuss this once you've set up your own business and run it for a few years.

BTW for your information, I was getting paid for work done, and promptly - it's just that I didn't get paid all I was owed after said "jakey" as you call him took ill and someone else turned off the funding. Still under investigation although I don't hold out much hope of getting anything. If I do I'll buy you a pint out of the proceeds. Once you reach 18.

I actually agree with this. Business is about taking a punt sometimes and sometimes this backfires. If we didn't make mistakes we'd all still be crawling around on the floor.

Some of the naïve postings on here about how Morton is run and the club finances make me shudder. And again I'm glad that no-one on here owns the company I work for.

MARTY OUT!!!!!

BTW for your information, I was getting paid for work done, and promptly - it's just that I didn't get paid all I was owed after said "jakey" as you call him took ill and someone else turned off the funding.

Brooks Mileson was a well-known Walter Mitty character for years prior to his 'illness' - I'm afraid your revisionism isn't going to work here.

Archived