Mr Rae's Dilema - Page 7 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Mr Rae's Dilema

BishopTon

Moore to go before October  

56 members have voted

1. 1. How long to we give Moore

• Now - its inevitable the guy is clueless
    • Wait till October, when we are bottom by miles
    • Wait till Christmas when we are already playing in Division 2
    • Don't be silly He's doing a great job...

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd say Hawke will be installed as manager, with Johansson, Hopkin and possibly AN Other.

Or a combination of the above. Possibly Hoppy.

I'd take Hartley though. Scotland, Champions League experience, played for us, and I've always liked him.

hawke would be a great manager for us. thats a good shout

MON EH TON!

If, Moore does go I can't see Dougie paying compensation to Alloa for Hartley, or anyone else for that matter.

So I would imagine it would either come from within the club or someone who's currently out of a job.

Don't blame me I voted Yes!!!! - We tried to tell you !!!!!

Reid achieved the very best he could have with a very poor Ayr United side, and reached two semi-finals, taking a few big names on the way.

Would he be my choice? Probably not, but at least we would get a well-organised, hard-working unit from him. We could, have and are doing worse.

AWMSC

B)-->

QUOTE(big B @ Aug 26 2012, 05:27 PM) 882256[/snapback]
I was just saying that last night....But Moore need to be given time when he has got his full team on the park that is when he can be judged.

I question if we will ever see a fit Hardie and Peaso play more than a handful of games, is there even a suggestion of when either will return ?

Moore is deflecting the attention, he needs to manage the team he has NOW, that's why we have a squad, Peaso scored 10 goals last season at best that return this season can win you only 10 games, I just don't see where the other goals are coming from at the moment.

Just bounce if you hate St Mirren

Reid achieved the very best he could have with a very poor Ayr United side, and reached two semi-finals, taking a few big names on the way.

Would he be my choice? Probably not, but at least we would get a well-organised, hard-working unit from him. We could, have and are doing worse.

I've got deja vu, I'm sure I've heard all this before. Lets sack the guy and get another one in for a wee bit until he fails too or maybe we could look look at the route of the problem.

He was in the stand on Wednesday although so was Andy Ritchie

The soups off the menu

I'd say Hawke will be installed as manager, with Johansson, Hopkin and possibly AN Other.

Or a combination of the above. Possibly Hoppy.

I'd take Hartley though. Scotland, Champions League experience, played for us, and I've always liked him.

Rowan Alexander :P

Archived