Mr Rae's Dilema

BishopTon

Moore to go before October  

56 members have voted

1. 1. How long to we give Moore

• Now - its inevitable the guy is clueless
    • Wait till October, when we are bottom by miles
    • Wait till Christmas when we are already playing in Division 2
    • Don't be silly He's doing a great job...

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus H Christ. We won't be bottom of the league with Dumbarton, Airdrie and Cowden propping the table up anyway. It's one cup game and it was an off day. Saturday there was better and this Saturday will be too.

I think Moore has a case to answer though, his first 2 seasons were guff and this one has to be better or he will be out.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

From a majority of comments after the match it looks most people are already fed up with our Manager, after last seasons disaster to really believe he has what it takes...

Is this a joke? We've clearly got a large proprtion of fans who are mentally ill. Away and clean your s***e off the wall.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Guys like this shouldn't be aloud on this site. We have lost against a team in the 'diddy cup' and you're already wanting Moore's head? Clowns. We had a good, solid point against one of the league favourites in our first league game of the season which is positive. I mean, the league in the main objective no matter what anyone says. Also, 'Wait till October when we're bottom by miles'? Don't be fukcing absurd! We will not be bottom with the likes of Dumbarton, Cowdenbeath and Airdrie in this league.

Get behind the team - get behind the manager and we'll push on together!

C'mon The Ton!

Jesus H Christ. We won't be bottom of the league with Dumbarton, Airdrie and Cowden propping the table up anyway. It's one cup game and it was an off day. Saturday there was better and this Saturday will be too.

I think Moore has a case to answer though, his first 2 seasons were guff and this one has to be better or he will be out.

Seconded, we have made a commitment or the chairman has, so lets leave it there. A poor result tonight and some issues but we can't have a serial witch hunt after every disappointing game.

Guys like this shouldn't be aloud on this site. We have lost against a team in the 'diddy cup' and you're already wanting Moore's head? Clowns. We had a good, solid point against one of the league favourites in our first league game of the season which is positive. I mean, the league in the main objective no matter what anyone says. Also, 'Wait till October when we're bottom by miles'? Don't be fukcing absurd! We will not be bottom with the likes of Dumbarton, Cowdenbeath and Airdrie in this league.

C'mon The Ton!

This mentality is ****in rubbish. I don't care what's below us, I want to see Morton concerning its self with those above us. The last few years we've essentially stayed up as a result of having rubbish teams below us, it isn't anywhere near acceptable. We're not achieving anything by staying up ahead of teams like Ayr, Airdrie and Cowdenbeath, it's the bare minimum we should be doing and we're still running it close until the last week or two of the season. These teams are ****in dross, yet we're scrambling about with them whilst the likes of Raith have flirted with promotion in the last couple of years. It's not good enough, not even close.

The answer to this question is very much a) get shot now, but I agree that having these threads after every game is fairly pointless. It's hardly a surprise that Moore's a dud, no point having scandalising threads every time we get beat as a result of it.

AWMSC

We've clearly got a large proprtion of fans who are mentally ill. Away and clean your s***e off the wall.

I'm actually starting to hate my fellow fans.

Aye, so am I!! <_>

RIP New Order...

C'mon The Ton!

Main objective may be the league but i think the main problem why people are a bit annoyed is that was pretty much our regular starters in the league! So we have every right to be a bit annoyed if we can't beat QOTS!

I was there a long time ago.

Cowshed is full of clueless morons.

The patter tonight was the worst I've heard yet. Cappielow's a thoroughly depressing experience these days and maybe part of the reason our crowds are appalling.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

This mentality is ****in rubbish. I don't care what's below us, I want to see Morton concerning its self with those above us. The last few years we've essentially stayed up as a result of having rubbish teams below us, it isn't anywhere near acceptable. We're not achieving anything by staying up ahead of teams like Ayr, Airdrie and Cowdenbeath, it's the bare minimum we should be doing and we're still running it close until the last week or two of the season. These teams are ****in dross, yet we're scrambling about with them whilst the likes of Raith have flirted with promotion in the last couple of years. It's not good enough, not even close.

The answer to this question is very much a) get shot now, but I agree that having these threads after every game is fairly pointless. It's hardly a surprise that Moore's a dud, no point having scandalising threads every time we get beat as a result of it.

I never said this is where we should be aiming - I said it would be ludicrous to even consider us being any lower than 7th. We have a good enough team to be top 4 easily.

We have had a bad result tonight against a team lower than us - fair enough? However, the main objective this season is the league and the league alone. Judge him in a few months time when he has had a real crack at this season. Not after losing in the 'Mickey Mouse Cup' fs.

I'm actually starting to hate my fellow fans.

I'm the same.

I never said this is where we should be aiming - I said it would be ludicrous to even consider us being any lower than 7th. We have a good enough team to be top 4 easily.

We have had a bad result tonight against a team lower than us - fair enough? However, the main objective this season is the league and the league alone. Judge him in a few months time when he has had a real crack at this season. Not after losing in the 'Mickey Mouse Cup' fs.

I'm the same.

I would personally give Moore 2-3 months max this season. If it looks like we're not going to challenge at that point, then he should go. With the squad we have, I believe a good manager would comfortably guide the current squad to a place in the top 3.

It is very early in the season, but unfortunately Moore hasn't done a good job in his two years in charge (anyone dispute that?), so he is under huge pressure to get results.. or he'll not see out 2012 as manager. Willing and able replacements already at the club... wouldn't like to be in his shoes!

Archived