Thread About Ex Player - Page 44 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

I heard that him and McMenamin would train with a team up here during week and travel down to their games at weekend.

God knows if true. Wouldn;t surprise me if jenkins moved to Irons team.

Ex-Ton 'keeper Matt Boswell was on the bench as Welsh side Bala Town beat Levadia Tallinn in the Europa League tonight! :)

He's still playing?!? He must be quite an age now, he was playing for us in 2000 wasn't he?

I got a pair of gloves off him before a game at Caley Thistle :D

Edited by Stevie Aitken's Love Child

How many will Monti score against us this season? :unsure:

I'll guess 3...

Very surprised Monti has got back into the game at First Division level. Maybe he has grown up a bit and improved his attitude. Sure he hasn't got any faster though!

If Monti does well for Dundee I'll be surprised..

Both Peaso and Monti score for Dundee last night.

Craig Reid not one of the 18 Motherwell players used in last nights friendly against Newcastle. IMO he has made a big mistake not re-signing for Morton.

• Downvote 1

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Both Peaso and Monti score for Dundee last night.

Craig Reid not one of the 18 Motherwell players used in last nights friendly against Newcastle. IMO he has made a big mistake not re-signing for Morton.

Told him at the time that the deal wouldn't stay on table forever, but he really wasn't willing to take the cut. Is there a Reid in the Dundee squad? One played in their game last night.

Told him at the time that the deal wouldn't stay on table forever, but he really wasn't willing to take the cut. Is there a Reid in the Dundee squad? One played in their game last night.

Yes, it's a Jamie Reid.

Edited by LinwoodTON
  • Downvote 1

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>