Thread About Ex Player - Page 37 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Brian Wake now playing in the Swedish fifth tier for IFK Östersund, and is also assistant manager at his old club Östersunds FK after an unsuccessful season in the top flight with Umeå FC where they were relegated.

Jason Walker has been released by York City.

Being released by a side which just avoided relegation back to the conference is quite a fall from grace for the bold Jake, after being linked with moves to the Championship a couple of years back.

Return to Cappielow on the cards? I know of one poster who would be very happy at that prospect.

Being released by a side which just avoided relegation back to the conference is quite a fall from grace for the bold Jake, after being linked with moves to the Championship a couple of years back.

Return to Cappielow on the cards? I know of one poster who would be very happy at that prospect.

I think he's knocked back a new deal to go elsewhere.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/york-...move_82138.html

I can't think who you mean? :unsure: :ph34r:

Isn't it a lovely day.....

If that's what we'll be competing with at the top, we might actually be okay with Moore for another year.

His sh*te tactics aren't as sh*te as those two.

The Ton Survived & Your Pipe Dream Died

18th September 2014