Thread About Ex Player - Page 34 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Went to the Pollok v Cumnock game on Saturday. Stuart MacDonald sent off after 2 minutes for alleged two footed tackle; very harsh as Pollok guy who kicked him several times as he lay on the ground was not even booked. Ref was a guy we've had as a linesman a few times - remember the name (Colin Steven = absolutely dire)

Carlo Monti did absolutely nothing for Pollok who finally lost 3-1 after their keeper was also sent off.

Went to the Pollok v Cumnock game on Saturday. Stuart MacDonald sent off after 2 minutes for alleged two footed tackle; very harsh as Pollok guy who kicked him several times as he lay on the ground was not even booked. Ref was a guy we've had as a linesman a few times - remember the name (Colin Steven = absolutely dire)

Carlo Monti did absolutely nothing for Pollok who finally lost 3-1 after their keeper was also sent off.

Just another normal Saturday at the juniors.

He seems to be a far more composed player now, and is actually able to take control of the midfield for Dundee. Thought he played well.

Assume McAlister would be of interest to the team that gets promoted to the SPL this season... depending on whether he is out of contract or not.

Shows the kindof determination he has. I think most folk would have just given up if they got injured the way David has.

On the contrary, is there anyone else in the world who gets a wage for doing as little as David McGregor?

ETA unless he's on a pay as you play deal of course.

Edited by garymcc1874
TTG JIM!!!

Jim McAlister just put Dundee 2-1 up against St. Mirren!

Well done Jimaldhino :lol:

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

Neil MacFarlane is expected to be named Steven Pressley's assistant at Coventry City today.

Has Pressley definately gone then?

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

Craig McPherson stand in boss at Falkirk?!?!

Stevie Crawford, assisted by Alex Smith will apparently be the caretaker team.

Has Pressley definately gone then?

Nothing has been confirmed as yet, but just about every media source is saying that he'll be unveiled as Coventry's new boss today.

Edited by Stevie Aitken's Love Child

Stevie Crawford, assisted by Alex Smith will apparently be the caretaker team.

Nothing has been confirmed as yet, but just about every media source is saying that he'll be unveiled as Coventry's new boss today.

Ok cheers SALC ;)