Ton V Airdire - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Ton V Airdire

Mr.Blue

Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!? What the **** happened?

That will se witteenveen have the shortest debut ever

No Grady will reach for his Football Management for Dummies Book and read the chapter about what to do when not playing with a keeper and leave the team as is!

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stewart saved the oen

Nice one! Stewart back in the team for a while again then. Who was subbed?

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Bizarre. No reports of MacFarlane being injured .. in fact I'm almost certain it was in the Tele a few weeks back that we could expect MacFarlane to come into the team for that particular game after being "out of contention recently."

It was also said yesterday that we had a full squad to choose from. If Tidser was injured this morning or late yesterday how the fck are we to know? It would be far from surprising if Grady just dropped him.

TTG JIM!!!

Right come on Morton. Ten men or not it's still fcking Airdrie and we can still pump them!

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

We are actually set up not too badly for 10 men if Witteveen went off. Jenks to try and support Simmonds. McFarlane should allow that to happen.. Sleeves up boys!!!

We're ****ed!

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Archived