Ton V Airdire - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Ton V Airdire

Mr.Blue

Aye, experienced defensive midfielder who he's completely ignored for months in favour of Paartalu. His selections are crazy. Simple as that.

He done it with Russell as well - on the bench one week, out the squad for 2 weeks, then starting 11 the next ..

I hope for the love of god that it is a case of Tidser being injured rather than being left out.

Oh aye, big tall physical striker and no one on the park who can put a decent cross in for the guy.

He's been injured for months.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Andy Brady
Tidser gets injured, experienced defensive midfielder comes in to cover. Yeah, really astounding.

Wow, you really are a Grade A loser!

You need to get over yourself and the cries for attention with stupid comments and sarcasm. Wee boy with chip on shoulder, eh!

Could you have not been more polite? It has not been reported anywhere that Tidser would not be in contention to start the game. Therefore, fans are right to be bemused.

You need to get over yourself and the cries for attention with stupid comments and sarcasm. Wee boy with chip on shoulder, eh!

Could you have not been more polite? It has not been reported anywhere that Tidser would not be in contention to start the game. Therefore, fans are right to be bemused.

:blink: :lol:

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

yip agree now.

I seriously hope Tidser is injured as he has been one of our better players in the past few months

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

:blink:

Cuthbert sent off. ****

Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!? What the **** happened?

That will se witteenveen have the shortest debut ever

Eh? What happened? Ayr are winning at Raith too.

Professional foul is all I have... if it was a pen then it seems that Airdrie missed it.

EDIT: No info on whether it was a pen or not so don't take my word for it.

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man"

morton4rp5.png

Archived