The Gambling Thread - Page 59 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Gambling Thread

Mr.Kennedy

Au contraire, the horses have been very profitable for me this year and are the genre I bet on mostly. I use a service called Value Horse Tips; google them; gauranteed success, all you need is patience.

Tomorrow I'm on

Doncaster 3:05 Sole Power £40 win @11/4 Betfred

Doncaster 3:40 Sunnyside Tom £20 e/w @ 11/1 Powers

Carlisle 4:30 Hot Rod Mama £20 e/w @11/1 Victor

Kempton 5:45 Mishirif £20 e/w @6/1 Victor

Doncaster 4:45 Born to Surprise £20 e/w @ 8/1 Lads.

Total £200.

I'll also have few smaller pickings tomorrow morning.

Take a look and see if you can get the same prices I've got; you won't get anywhere near it; hence the value !

Doncaster 3:05 Sole Power £40 win @11/4 Betfred - WINNER Returns £150

Doncaster 4:45 Born to Surprise £20 e/w @ 8/1 Lads. - WINNER Returns £240

Staked £200. Returned £390.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Coral have a Morton win on Saturday at 19/10. Cracking odds, surely worth a few of your hard earned pennies?

Saw that last night. Morton, Dunfermline and Thistle wins at just over 9/1. Hmm!

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Coral have a Morton win on Saturday at 19/10. Cracking odds, surely worth a few of your hard earned pennies?

To make it a good bit safer, for every £7 you put on the win, put on £3 on the draw. That way you will only lose your money if Cowden win (think you'll make 50p profit for every tenner for the draw).

Pays just over evens for the win this way at a lot less risk.

To make it a good bit safer, for every £7 you put on the win, put on £3 on the draw. That way you will only lose your money if Cowden win (think you'll make 50p profit for every tenner for the draw).

Pays just over evens for the win this way at a lot less risk.

If you want to go that way save fannying around and just put on Morton Draw No Bet with Billy Hill 21/20

I'm not a frequent gambler so I don't understand this carry on all of the time.

What's the difference between a Morton win and Morton 'outright'? Morton outright is giving 16/1.

And how come I can put both bets on in an accumulator?

Looking good. I really wish I hadn't forgotten to put a line on now :lol:

£15 into the coral account, £7 on Morton, £8 on the treble. Returned over £100 ^_^

Good spot GiGi.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

£15 into the coral account, £7 on Morton, £8 on the treble. Returned over £100 ^_^

Good spot GiGi.

I had a fiver on 8 results at odds of about 210-1 today. 7 of them won at home.. let down by Man City away to Stoke, which at 8/11 had the shortest odds of my selections.

Saw in the highlights that a Stoke defender made a brilliant clearance off the line with the very last kick of the game. Stoke's goal should also have been disallowed for two handballs by Crouch before he scored.. he admitted in his interview that he'd got away with it. :angry:

5 of us at work put £2 each for the Saturday, here was our selection which didnt win.

FULHAM v West Brom 10/11

Bristol City v BLACKBURN 11/8

SHEFFIELD UTD v Bury 8/15

FLEETWOOD v Northampton 8/11

Cowdenbeath v MORTON 13/8

£10 would have returned £315. About 4.50 on Saturday it was dead and buried with only 2 out of 5 winning, then in the last couple of mins late goals at Blackburn and Fleetwood took it up to 4, never wished a late goal to be scored like the Sheffield game. WOuld much rather have the 2 out of 5 than 4 out of 5 if we were going to lose.

WHEREVER IT TAKES US- WHATEVER IT TAKES

Archived