The Gambling Thread - Page 61 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Gambling Thread

Mr.Kennedy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Europa League is easier than Champions League by far.

£10 treble on Lyon, Atlético Madrid and Marseille paid out at 6/4.

Luckily I wasn't score watching as Lyon were 3-1 up, got pulled back to 3-3 and won it in injury time; and Atlético won 1-0 with an injury time winner as well! Marseille were 1-0 down when I last looked by it finished 5-1 in their favour. :)

William Hill have Morton at 21/10 to win tomorrow. Pretty tempting, and generous for a side that has won 4 games on the bounce and are at home. Thistle are 7/5 at Hills also.

So do Coral and BetVictor if you don't have a Hill's nearby.

William Hill have Morton at 21/10 to win tomorrow. Pretty tempting, and generous for a side that has won 4 games on the bounce and are at home. Thistle are 7/5 at Hills also.

I've got a William Hill coupon in front of me right now Darren, and we're 6/4 with Partick at 13/10.

For the Facebook mob, there's a couple of really good tipsters on there that I've been following for a while. If I'd have been betting then I'd be up a mint - my flatmate certainly is.

Beat The Bookie Football Tipster (be careful it's that name EXACTLY as there's a few wannabes)

Against The Ropes Boxing Tipster

Both of these guys give sensible advice and recommendations and BTB will actually email you pretty detailed stats behind his daily treble/quad recommendations if you join his mailing list. Both of them also put their money where their mouths are as they post their own online betting slips up regularly.

Both are 100% free by the way.

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

My mates coupon, goals galore, done out by 1 goal. I'd hate Bordeaux forever.

643919_288078191296495_2001503014_n.jpg

Ouch! Reminds me of my 13 team accumulator the year Arsenal were destroying everyone. They were the only team I was waiting on coming up and if I remember correctly, Villa equalised against them in like the 93rd minute. :angry:

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

For the Facebook mob, there's a couple of really good tipsters on there that I've been following for a while. If I'd have been betting then I'd be up a mint - my flatmate certainly is.

Beat The Bookie Football Tipster (be careful it's that name EXACTLY as there's a few wannabes)

Against The Ropes Boxing Tipster

Both of these guys give sensible advice and recommendations and BTB will actually email you pretty detailed stats behind his daily treble/quad recommendations if you join his mailing list. Both of them also put their money where their mouths are as they post their own online betting slips up regularly.

Both are 100% free by the way.

http://www.btbfootballtipster.com/ - he can be quite unpredictable though.

Had a 5/2 treble tonight of Caley Thistle (double chance), Metalurh Donetsk and St. Ettiene. :)

Ouch! Reminds me of my 13 team accumulator the year Arsenal were destroying everyone. They were the only team I was waiting on coming up and if I remember correctly, Villa equalised against them in like the 93rd minute. :angry:

He had the slip in work, 12 teams came out and he was waiting on 3.....I've never experienced this but he received a call from betfred asking if he wanted to take 2k, and they'll settled the bet early, like a Noel Edmunds deal. Was hilarious, the bookies were actually bricking it.

When the Liverpool and Tottenham game were flooded with goals we were waiting on the Bordeaux game for ages, and they hit the post. Our work almost erupted. 11k, for 1.50...........safe to say I've never seen someone so gutted in my life.

We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Had a fiver on Morton, a fiver on both BTB outright bets and crap treble.

Morton and BTB's 7/1 treble came in so up about £30 for the day.

Ahh 8 out of 9 today.. had Barcelona to beat Real Madrid (2-2 draw). £5 on.. would have been about £800 back.

Barcelona hit the underside of the crossbar with a couple of minutes to go and put one just past the post with just about the last kick of the ball.. :blink:

Prices in-store are sometimes different.

Morton are 21/10 on Coral's and Hill's website.

Managed to get £20 on Morton at 23/10 on bet365 before leaving for Smiths yesterday morning. Cracking odds.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

A wee 5/2 double of Drogheda +1 and Leeds United to score the next goal just paid out.

A Leeds "fan" just ran on and decked Chris Kirkland, guys face and ridiculous neck tattoo caught clearly on camera, hopefully the wee ned enjoys Moorland.

Had three trebles and an accumulator today.

One of the trebles won at 22/5, one was burst by Blackpool failing to score. The other was utterly s***e.

My accumulator was winning all the way, until Ajax just conceded two goals late on to draw 3-3. :angry: Malaga, PSG, Flora Tallinn and Bayern Munich had all won at a canter... useless *** bastards!

Up a whole £7 <_>

Archived