The Gambling Thread - Page 60 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Gambling Thread

Mr.Kennedy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Useless Blackburn ****s last night... only needed a draw at worse, or even Rhodes to score... <_>

Ach you've only yourself to blame there. Blackburn have been rising their luck so far this season, had to end somewhere.

Rhodes should've had a pen to hit at the end mind you, blame the ref!

Along the track the train came puffin, Morton 1 Celtic nuffin.

Morton ,Partick, wolves. bolton, swindon.......£5 paid £173 at Corals.....woo hoo!!!!!

Had all of these selected, but also had Dunfermline, QOS, West Brom and DERBY. :angry: Not sure how much it was for.. a lot. That's 3 times in 10 days I've had one wrong for big wins.

Had all of these selected, but also had Dunfermline, QOS, West Brom and DERBY. :angry: Not sure how much it was for.. a lot. That's 3 times in 10 days I've had one wrong for big wins.

Had 50p on Wolves, Bradford, Notts C, Bolton, Brighton & MK Dons.....won £205. :rolleyes:

These accumulators never normally come up for me...(six out of seven results last week).

With the Madrid game being postponed until tomorrow night, what happens with the coupon, do they keep the bet until tomorrow night or do they just pay our on the rest of the coupon ?

It depends on the bookie, sometimes they will keep the bet open if replayed in under 24 hours.

My Genk/Madrid double still showing as being open.

Archived