Uefa Cup Final - Page 3 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Uefa Cup Final

Guest GibbyTON
Tape the cup final mate, watch it later. That's what i am doing. Anyway you will get a better laugh at the fans game.

What kind of tape :rolleyes:

Video ?, not used one in years :P

I'll be at the fans game anyway, because Bryan told me to :D

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What kind of tape :rolleyes:

Video ?, not used one in years :P

I'll be at the fans game anyway, because Bryan told me to :D

Ach stop being pedantic my folically challanged friend :P You know what i mean, record it then.

Good to see your doing what your told though :lol:

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

Guest GibbyTON
Ach stop being pedantic my folically challanged friend :P You know what i mean, record it then.

Good to see your doing what your told though :lol:

Its all down to the training over the years :lol:

Remember that disk ;)

Its all down to the training over the years :lol:

Remember that disk ;)

:lol:

You have a pm.

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

Aw didums, have the bad boys taken you thread off topic, boo hoo.

Happens all the time, get over it. :rolleyes:

Honestly nothing to do with taking it off topic (if it was off topic but interesting it wouldn't bother me) but all to do with with whinging 'oh the bile my poor ears won't somebody think of the children' and 'so I wrote this email of complaint to the BBC' merchants.

because it was in the wrong area

Since when did Zenit and Rangers become nations?

MARTY OUT!!!!!

Since when did Zenit and Rangers become nations?

The forum does say

For all Tartan Army / Scottish National team news, views and travel arrangements....as well as football from abroad (aye, that includes England)

I guess Zenit make it fall under the abroad section?

Rangers are playing in a Major European Final, so a few things we must have expected;

1. Wall to wall coverage in the weeks building up to the game,

2. Stories about how infinite numbers of fans are going to travel to watch them in spite of the fact that they can barely sell out their allocations at Rugby Park, Fir Park etc. these days,

3. The usual catty songs about Celtic not being there,

4. We're encouraged to support them by the media because "It's good for Scottish football" in spite of the fact that Rangers are willing to take Scotland's manager and withdraw players from the most recent squad through injury only for them to miraculously recover for the Old Firm game the folowing weekend,

5. This board is filled with folk going off their nut about how much of a disgrace the Rangers fans are because they've got a large core of sectarian bigots. Who cares if they're bigots? It's their problem, not ours so let them live their own sad little lives and we can live our own wonderfully fulfilled ones :unsure: . Or do we just like greeting about how they're the baddies?

I hope Rangers get beat tonight, don't mind seeing a Scottish team do well but winnning these trophies is another thing entirely because it get's rammed down your throat like England in 1966.

But as for Rangers (and Celtic for that matter), I've said it for years, far too many of you have got far too much of a complex about them. They are irrelevant. Ignorance towards them is perhaps the best way to insult them

Rangers are playing in a Major European Final, so a few things we must have expected;

2. Stories about how infinite numbers of fans are going to travel to watch them in spite of the fact that they can barely sell out their allocations at Rugby Park, Fir Park etc. these days,

4. We're encouraged to support them by the media because "It's good for Scottish football" in spite of the fact that Rangers are willing to take Scotland's manager and withdraw players from the most recent squad through injury only for them to miraculously recover for the Old Firm game the folowing weekend,

5. This board is filled with folk going off their nut about how much of a disgrace the Rangers fans are because they've got a large core of sectarian bigots. Who cares if they're bigots? It's their problem, not ours so let them live their own sad little lives and we can live our own wonderfully fulfilled ones :unsure: . Or do we just like greeting about how they're the baddies?

I hope Rangers get beat tonight, don't mind seeing a Scottish team do well but winnning these trophies is another thing entirely because it get's rammed down your throat like England in 1966.

But as for Rangers (and Celtic for that matter), I've said it for years, far too many of you have got far too much of a complex about them. They are irrelevant. Ignorance towards them is perhaps the best way to insult them

Excellent post Toby. Especially liked the highlighted bit.

Honestly nothing to do with taking it off topic (if it was off topic but interesting it wouldn't bother me) but all to do with with whinging 'oh the bile my poor ears won't somebody think of the children' and 'so I wrote this email of complaint to the BBC' merchants.

Aw, there there diddums, poor wee Davie doesn't find his very own wee fwed interesting any more. :(

Opened this thread thinking it would be about the match tonight... how wrong I was. :rolleyes:

FWIW I hope Rangers win it tonight, I wasn't born the last time a Scottish team picked up a European trophy.

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man"

morton4rp5.png

Says the guy who put the biggest post on about them ;)

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

Archived