Sign in to follow this  
AyrshireTon

Betfred Cup 20-21

7 hours ago, Ton4life said:

I am not a child but yes a attendee at Ton games for 55 years, just short of about 2000 games.

Sadly lockdown is effecting the mental health of some on the net.

Ageism also seems an issue.

Between VT, Toby and Capitan...... I have collected about 60 red dot medals of honour. 

Hard to believe I have won the daily green dot medal , maybe this is allowed outside the hallo group. 

Just to reassure all real and supportive Morton supporters I am secure in my mental state and will be here until the lights go out.

As VT frequently states ....mind the door.......

Just to be clear, my comment was aimed at VT for red dotting a perfectly anodyne comment.

ETA: Ha ha, the wee soul had to red dot this post.  Must be on his period.

Edited by Alibi
  • Downvote 1

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

1 hour ago, Alibi said:

Just to be clear, my comment was aimed at VT for red dotting a perfectly anodyne comment.

ETA: Ha ha, the wee soul had to red dot this post.  Must be on his period.

Love this sad

Looks like VT and Toby have created an other voting account KBKelbie

Now trolling all my past posts and painting with red dots.

Should have bought PPV and supported the Ton.

• Downvote 6

1 hour ago, RealTonKid said:

Midden knock Rangers out the cup. No Old Firm in the semis.

You seem to think St Mirren getting to a cup Semi in which there is no Old Firm involved is a good thing?

59 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

You seem to think St Mirren getting to a cup Semi in which there is no Old Firm involved is a good thing?

Just stating facts. I hope Livi beat them at Hampden.

10 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

As far as our neighbours are concerned there's only two teams I like them to beat.

However, a world without the Old Firm would be a great thing.

9 hours ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

As far as our neighbours are concerned there's only two teams I like them to beat.

However, a world without the Old Firm would be a great thing.

Three. They can also pump Falkirk any time they want.

I hate Falkirk as much as the cheeks.

• Upvote 1

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

4 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

Three. They can also pump Falkirk any time they want.

I hate Falkirk as much as the cheeks.

Well Rangers pumped Falkirk and the Midden, in turn, took care of Rangers, so hopefully Livi bursts their bubble like they did Ross County last night.

Just now, RealTonKid said:

Well Rangers pumped Falkirk and the Midden, in turn, took care of Rangers, so hopefully Livi bursts their bubble like they did Ross County last night.

I'd take any of Livi, St. Johnstone and Hibs to win it. Don't want the midden to win it just because they put "Rangers" out.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

59 minutes ago, Ray Von said:

I’ll never understand Morton fans that are happy to see St Mirren beat anyone.

Agreed, especially if they’re playing against our brothers Glasgow Rangers.

2 hours ago, Ray Von said:

I’ll never understand Morton fans that are happy to see St Mirren beat anyone.

Similarly, I can't understand how anyone can be happy to see the Old Firm win at anything, even of it's tiddlywinks.

5 minutes ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

Similarly, I can't understand how anyone can be happy to see the Old Firm win at anything, even of it's tiddlywinks.

I laughed like fuck when Rangers beat 9-man St. Mirren that time. 

• Upvote 2

The stadium was just resting in my account

Never thought I’d see the day I said it, but I hope Celtic win the cup final on Sunday. Them winning another trophy when there’s no prospect of extending that run of consecutive wins whilst their fans are more concerned about their board and manager is far more palatable than the Hearts fans lording it up over everyone and linking it to their misplaced sense of injustice.

Edited by Toby

8 hours ago, TRVMP said:

I laughed like fuck when Rangers beat 9-man St. Mirren that time. 

Same.

8 hours ago, Toby said:

Never thought I’d see the day I said it, but I hope Celtic win the cup final on Sunday. Them winning another trophy when there’s no prospect of extending that run of consecutive wins whilst their fans are more concerned about their board and manager is far more palatable than the Hearts fans lording it up over everyone and linking it to their misplaced sense of injustice.

Jambos all the way for me.

It would normally be anyone but the OF for me but the dribbling mess of some Jambos to express delight if GMFC hit the buffers has me scratching my head.