Sign in to follow this  
TONofmemories

SPFL Clubs to Vote

Aw man, I'd absolutely fucking love Falkirk to come out this bent right over again. I dont ask for much, but please let this happen

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Got to laugh at the brass neck of Rangers. I hope the SPFL tell them to fuck off. No conclusion to the season, no prize money.

I hate every Rangers I see, from Rangers-A to Rangers-Z

Thanks for clearing that up. I was under the impression that you once had a season ticket at Ibrox. Silly me.

Thanks for clearing that up. I was under the impression that you once had a season ticket at Ibrox. Silly me.

Aye definitely silly you since I've played football every Saturday of my life and never had a season ticket anywhere

Aye definitely silly you since I've played football every Saturday of my life and never had a season ticket anywhere

As I said, silly me :).

A lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth from the Dundee fans on P&B, who obviously don't want to accept their rivals gaining promotion.

You shouldn’t really have done that the last couple of Saturdays.
  • Upvote 1

“Thistle won’t accept relegation”. What are they going to do, just turn up at random Championship grounds next season and demand to play?

Not really a fan of finishing with the current placings, but keeping Falkirk down certainly alleviates most of my concerns.

With Rowan Alexander as manager?

• Downvote 1

Partick go down, Falkirk stay down.

It's what jesus would want.

• Upvote 1

Wonder if season ticket holders will be entitled to money back?

I'd be very surprised if clubs volunteered for this.

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

Grangemouth fans now 'doing a Sevco' on Pie and Bovril with threats of boycotting clubs that vote to keep them in the seaside leagues where they belong next season. You hate to see it happen.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Brass neck asking for season ticket money back tbh.

The same brass neck that the clubs have for asking for prize money for an event that hasn't finished

I'd be very surprised if clubs volunteered for this.

Perhaps not, but if the support are paying for games that they aren't getting to, could the same model that is being used by the club and MCT to reduce the debt not be called in, here? For example, my season ticket cost £300 and there are four games remaining- a cost of £16.67 each, totalling £66.67.

I wouldn't ask for that money to be returned, but the Raes want "their" money back. If we're putting our hands in our pockets and not expecting to see these games, surely the honourable thing for the club to do would be to write off the season ticket money for those final four games against the debt owed to Golden Casket?

It might not be an awful lot of money, but if we have 400 season ticket holders with the same season ticket as myself, that's over £26,667 getting wiped off.

• Upvote 2

Or make sure that there is a reduction for current season ticket holders when the new season kicks off. To be clear I didn't have a season ticket this year so doesn't affect me

• Downvote 1

Grangemouth fans now 'doing a Sevco' on Pie and Bovril with threats of boycotting clubs that vote to keep them in the seaside leagues where they belong next season. You hate to see it happen.

It's good to see them playing up to their role as the heel of the seaside leagues. Which is where they will stay. Hahahaha

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

They've been boycotting games against us all season anyway, not an issue.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I hope we dont play them for some time. They hate us as much as we fucking despise them, despite them not admitting it.

Friday night, under the lights, at cappielow.

Oft

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Dundee announced a few days ago that, as part of their business interruption insurance claim, they would look to reimburse season ticket holders for cancelled games. I suppose it depends on the details of Morton's policy if season ticket holders will get anything back or not.

I personally don’t need to claim it back, but the option should probably be there for people at the minute.

Suggestion from Partick fan on P&B that they just stop the season and promote the top 2 from each division but relegate.. no one. Because that's more fair. Not just saying that cos Partick fan btw IT'S FAIR.

Edited by GiGi

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Suggestion from Partick fan on P&B that they just stop the season and promote the top 2 from each division but relegate.. no one. Because that's more fair. Not just saying that cos Partick fan btw IT'S FAIR.

They have a point. But the alternative is funnier.

Do they fuck.

• Upvote 1

onsP5NR.jpg

There's no completely fair outcome. Promoting Falkirk would be no more fair than relegating Partick Thistle. Indeed, up to this point in the season, Thistle are closer to deserving relegation than Falkirk are to deserving promotion.