Good News For Upcoming Forfar Game - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Good News For Upcoming Forfar Game

ThornTON

calm yer y's. thats not the way the story was at first

and i bet wen u wer at cappiellow that day u wer also singin along to..

with a packet of sweets and a cheeky wee smile

sellars is a f****n ........

2006 - 2007 = Greenock Morton F.C. (1st Division Champions once again)

Even better news - we will call the game off at 2.45pm. tongue.gif

I'll be the "local ref" dry.gif

AT

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

LOL , Good thinking AT ; but you sure they will fall for a frozen pitch story....in August  biggrin.gif

14940[/snapback]

Naw - just say it's waterlogged and we forgot the covers.

A sudden unexpected downpour can be blamed (if downpours are unexpected in Greenock).

AT

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

calm yer y's. thats not the way the story was at first

and i bet wen u wer at cappiellow that day u wer also singin along to..

with a packet of sweets and a cheeky wee smile

sellars is a f****n ........

14803[/snapback]

No, I have never sung that particular song in my life.

We'll play well against the likes of Forfar this year, the news on Shields is good though. I reckon they'll end up in the relegation play-off spot.

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

We didnt win at Forfar away last season, a defeat and a draw due mainly to their two forward players. Tosh and Shields were a very good partnership but as the season begins neither will be playing for the loons. Can only be good for ourselves.

shileds and tosh were an excellent partnership, but i still think forfar will do ok this season, they're a good mid-table side i think, just really hard to beat, especially away from home

No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind.

Buy the ticket, take the ride...

Archived