Good News For Upcoming Forfar Game - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Good News For Upcoming Forfar Game

ThornTON

fair enough. I'll make alternative plans for August 20th then ( which is my birthday , yippee yippee )

15219[/snapback]

That's my birthday too! biggrin.gif

You'd better let our pitch pass the inspection, AT! mad.gif

28 in 2 weeks

*shudder*

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

That's my birthday too!  biggrin.gif

You'd better let our pitch pass the inspection, AT!  mad.gif

28 in 2 weeks

*shudder*

15729[/snapback]

Young whippersnapper! biggrin.gif

No respect thse days. dry.gif tongue.gif

AT

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Paul Shields has joined Gillingham for £25,000 and Paul Tosh and Michael Brown are both out after surgery.

smile.gif smile.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

You know , I've been thinking about that. My opinion is one which I have been slated about before and it is as follows :

I go to the football first and foremost to support my team , Morton ; however , I don't like to rejoice at the misforunes of other clubs ; indeed , I want to watch the best players other teams have at their disposal. Paul Tosh in particular is a guy I like to see ; I'd rather see Morton play Forfar ( and win ) against their strongest side than against a weakened eleven.

I know that goes against the grain of the just give us the three points brigade ( and Jim McInally , of course !!! ) but thats just how I feel.

Similarly , I felt the need to stand back and applaud Gretna's equaliser last week , a magnificent goal , a few others did too , but the majority were just silent.

Archived