Match Preview/Thread - Raith Rovers vs Morton - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Raith Rovers vs Morton

Admin

Partick losing at Ayr.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

1 minute ago, Ray Von said:

Raith commentators seem quite neutral so far for a club tv channel.

Yeah, they were surprised it was a booking for Baird, but for me it was a yellow, clumsy challenge.

Edited by TRVMP

EOho8Pw.png

Was Wilson subbed because of injury?

Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

I'd be happy with one, since both center backs are on a booking.

I don't think it was a penalty. We saw it from three angles and I think it hit just off the right shoulder.

EOho8Pw.png

5 minutes ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

3-1 Ayr

Mon Morton pick up the three points here 

We’ll do well to make it out with a 0-0, which I’d absolutely take right now. We’re so different without Oakley up front. 

We are doing fine but really need to cut out needless fouls. Not really making use of Quitongo’s running. Don’t think he’s match fit.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

QP 4-0 Arbroath

The Smokies look fecked.

5-0 QP

4 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

5-0 QP

Their change in fortunes is so different to ours. For us it was just getting guys back from injury, getting a bit sharper and getting confident back. QP on the other hand completely binned their existing model of having young guys play it out from the back, signed a few experienced players, and put in charge a guy with relatively good experience in the Scottish game.

EOho8Pw.png