advertisement_alt

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn’t know home clubs had the authority to prevent their opponents providing radio commentary for games too. If we didn’t block Hearts doing this for the December game we definitely should next mon

Should charge £18 for the Hearts game at Cappielow with a special offer of the Queen of the South game a fortnight later for a tenner if you buy the Hearts game. Excellent way for Morton fans to

I can just imagine everyone checking their phone at the same time to read the announcement "someone's having a jobby, so avoid the toilets".

Posted Images

Don’t really want to start a new thread so as this one deals with media, Stephen McGinn’s on Super Scoreboard tonight.

• Upvote 1

I've got no idea who to vote for, frankly. And there's a big overlap between POTY and YPOTY in any case.

If I was going off consistency Jacobs would be up there but he's not actually played that much. Colville is hugely improved but not sure if it's him either. Maybe Strapp? McAdams? Hell, you could make a case for Brian McLean. (Not for young player, admittedly, unless we mean geological age.)

The car park was just resting in my account

31 minutes ago, Toby said:

Alexander Easdale’s going to scoop the lot anyway, I don’t know why we’re bothering with an election.

He is our lord and saviour.

• Upvote 1
On 4/3/2021 at 12:12 AM, Ray Von said:

I’ve only watched us 5 or 6 times this season, couldn’t possibly vote.

Likewise.  If that.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Even less than that for myself.  I've had no interest in this season, the fact that we are playing football this season when everything else has been on hold has made it farcical.

• Upvote 1

Sign on the line and we'll give you the money.

And then you'll be mine and we'll fly somewhere sunny.

Then we'll quibble all your drivel seems unsatisfactory -

YOU'RE A TAXLOSS.