Mckinnon To Leave For Falkirk Tonight - Page 28 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Mckinnon To Leave For Falkirk Tonight

sammy

Really looking forward to the Falkirk game now - six of us had booked to come over to it a few weeks back - definitely a bit of added spice now and I look forward to the absolute hounding being dished out for 90 minutes. Can't wait !!!

Don't forget the imaginary snakes for your imaginary friends. 😆

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't forget the imaginary snakes for your imaginary friends.

We'll be there from Friday till Sunday so feel free to introduce yourself anytime. And we'll be in The Norseman before the game - same invite applies - but I expect you will be your usual no show. But I'd love to be wrong - pop by and say hello - I can introduce you to the imaginary friends then. They'd have a swell time meeting you.

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

We'll be there from Friday till Sunday so feel free to introduce yourself anytime. And we'll be in The Norseman before the game - same invite applies - but I expect you will be your usual no show. But I'd love to be wrong - pop by and say hello - I can introduce you to the imaginary friends then. They'd have a swell time meeting you.

As you already know, I'm not a drinker. I'll be at the Main Stand gate at 2.45 as usual if you'd care to pop along. Bring your imaginary friends too, if you can find them. 😊

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Tell you what, why don't we post a little picture of all of us in The Norseman so you and your boyfriend can touch yourselves over it.

I'll imagine you're all page three models. 😍

I was. The old knees gave chucked it now.

So I heard.

Tell you what, why don't we post a little picture of all of us in The Norseman so you and your boyfriend can touch yourselves over it.

I'm up for that. Let me know where and when.

*insert signature here*

I'll give you a shout the day before Paul - I have been trying to explain the luxury of the Norseman to the 3 people coming who haven't been before. The other 2 already know what it's like to be in a 5 star establishment on match day :)

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

To do list before the Grangemouth game; 

- Order box of plastic snakes

- 'Borrow' a live snake 

- Buy a box of eggs

- Order a dozen rivets 

- Start a JustGiving page to help with Morton fans legal fees

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Make a trip to the Amazon Jungle, chop down trees, convert to paper, hand to Warren.

Ink cartridges, paper, envelopes, stamps all currently being stockpiled for the Monday following the game. Merch trailer will come in handy full to the gunnels with letters as Warren tows it down to the sorting office down the road.

It should be commendation letters going out after this game as it’s going to be a belter!

Archived