Scottish Cup Qf Draw - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Scottish Cup Qf Draw

TheGoon

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing to fear, get stuck in about them and we'll have a very very good chance of beating them.

Let's be honest. We don't have a 'very very good chance of beating them'. I was there last time and it was one of the greatest nights of my life but we were rightly 25/1 that night and we will be something similar this time round. It's the worst draw possible. Fact.

Let's be honest. We don't have a 'very very good chance of beating them'. I was there last time and it was one of the greatest nights of my life but we were rightly 25/1 that night and we will be something similar this time round. It's the worst draw possible. Fact.

Ross County/Inverness away was the worst draw possible.

Wonder what sort of crowd Celtic will get for a Scottish Cup Quarter final at home? Could be a good payday for us regardless of the result.

It's not a European tie or Rangers, so doubtful that TGFITW will bother.

My priorities are progressing to the semi finals. Fk knows what yours are.

I'd fancy our chances against Celtic over Ross County or Inverness away. We'd get heehaw in gate money from a game up north and I'd fully expect both teams to do what we did to Annan. Celtic could slip up in this, their team is worse than the one we beat and our team is significantly better - and we'll get a decent sum of cash from the ticket sales as well.

I'd fancy our chances against Celtic over Ross County or Inverness away. We'd get heehaw in gate money from a game up north and I'd fully expect both teams to do what we did to Annan. Celtic could slip up in this, their team is worse than the one we beat and our team is significantly better - and we'll get a decent sum of cash from the ticket sales as well.

You must be the only trumpet in Scottish football who would fancy our chances of beating Celtic over Ross County or Inverness. I don't have a problem with you highlighting the fact we might make a few quid (I couldn't care less personally) but don't fkn lie about having a better chance of beating the champions than we have of beating a mid table premiership side. There is no logic in it.

You must be the only trumpet in Scottish football who would fancy our chances of beating Celtic over Ross County or Inverness. I don't have a problem with you highlighting the fact we might make a few quid (I couldn't care less personally) but don't fkn lie about having a better chance of beating the champions than we have of beating a mid table premiership side. There is no logic in it.

Idiot found.

Not a good draw, but better than Ross County/ICT away for sure.  A slim chance of victory, but at least guaranteed lots of coverage and a decent amount of money.

If it's live on tv I'll be watching at home.  

I take it then if it isn't live on TV you could make it?

Don't take this personally but i don't understand that view point at all from any fans, if you can make it to the game then you should go regardless if its on TV or not.

Im making perfect sense, your just not keeping up.

My Twitter - 
https://twitter.com/RJChesh

Dr. Zhivago will no doubt have found something to be offended about from previous matches; in that sense alone, he's better off sitting in the home end alongside the professional ambulance-chasers.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

My priorities are progressing to the semi finals. Fk knows what yours are.

Dry your eyes ffs, you're sounding like one of them.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

I take it then if it isn't live on TV you could make it?

Don't take this personally but i don't understand that view point at all from any fans, if you can make it to the game then you should go regardless if its on TV or not.

Nah fuck that. I want Dr Zhivago to take it personal. This thread has all of the hallmarks of him losing the plot. Again.

*insert signature here*

Well the below happened only 2 and a half years ago.

Celtic 0 - 1 Morton - September 2013

Inverness 4 - 0 Morton - November 2013

There is much more a chance of us beating Celtic away than Inverness,Ross County mainly due to how much more pressure there is on Celtic than say inverness to beat a team like Morton at home.

Im making perfect sense, your just not keeping up.

My Twitter - 
https://twitter.com/RJChesh

Archived