Good Riddance Lennon - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Good Riddance Lennon

Never liked the guy, he was a cancer in our game. I will say nothing else on that matter. Stated he wants to take ceptic further in the chumpions league but won't give him any resources , the dumplin couldn't even win a cup FFS .

Can I also add I think this is a way if selling more season tickets, promotion of a new management team , enter LARSSON

Tattiebuy Jaffa

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No it's not, it's a word yes that scares many, u lot are so up each other's rectoms it's unbelievable . It's ok for u lot to use terms that perhaps OCD and autism and other learning difficulties . Get a fekin life and accept and respect my opinions .

Guest David Edwards

Phraseology could have been better, but I agree with Bawheids sentiment.

Phraseology couldn't have been worse, and the same for the sentiment. I wish him well, if he moves to Egland he'll be well clear of Scotland's sectarian shame.

I didn't particularly like Lennon when he was a player or in his first couple of years as a manager, but I think he matured a lot in the last few years and showed a lot of class and dignity when he was being physically attacked and getting the death threats and parcel bombs. I think Scotland and the Scottish game will be poorer without him, but given what he's had to put up with I can't blame him for leaving. In fact I'm surprised he stuck around as long as he did. The way he was treated by some in society brought shame to Scotland.

As a footnote, he was gracious and magnanimous in defeat when we pumped them out the cup and in doing so he was a credit to himself and his club.

Aye right, time fur yea tae have yer daily dose lol.

I'm a twisted and nasty person. My community don't seen to thinks so. Real people that is.

cancer

ˈkansə/

noun

1. a disease caused by an uncontrolled division of abnormal cells in a part of the body.

"he's got cancer"

• a malignant growth or tumour resulting from an uncontrolled division of cells.

plural noun: cancers

"most skin cancers are curable"

synonyms:

malignant growth, cancerous growth, malignant tumour, tumour,malignancyMore

• an evil or destructive practice or phenomenon that is hard to contain or eradicate.

"racism is a cancer sweeping across Europe"

synonyms:

evilblightscourgepoisoncankersicknessdiseasepestilence,plagueMore

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

He won't get an easier job. Rangers will be there in a years time - is he bottling it but trying to look less obvious? 

Yes, he must be absolutely bricking himself at the prospect of facing the tribute act, given how well they've fared so far and how much money they have to lavish on title-winning signings.

EOho8Pw.png

Never liked the guy, he was a cancer in our game. I will say nothing else on that matter. Stated he wants to take ceptic further in the chumpions league but won't give him any resources , the dumplin couldn't even win a cup FFS .

Can I also add I think this is a way if selling more season tickets, promotion of a new management team , enter LARSSON

Tattiebuy Jaffa

Of what concern is it to you about Lennon? Very classy post I must say.

Aye right, time fur yea tae have yer daily dose lol.

I'm a twisted and nasty person. My community don't seen to thinks so. Real people that is.

You are The People after all.  Rangers fans like yourself are the real cancer on our game and Scottish society, not decent human beings like Neil Lennon. 

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Archived