Here Is The Plan - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Here Is The Plan

standman

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree with all of that except the first sentence. Neither Hamilton nor Raith deserves to be described as 'dross' - especially by a wet behind the ears wimp who wouldn't know a coal fire from a night watchman's brazier! :lol:

They are dross. Raith hadn't beaten a full-time side in the league since November 10th. They sit 24 points behind Morton because they're not very good. Hamilton are even worse. On both occasions the Morton squad underperformed abysmally.

You can either choose to continue to delude yourself that the league is brimming with sides capable of turning in good performances, or face the fact that no credible title-winning side should be doing anything other than brushing dross like those clubs aside on a regular basis.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

They are dross. Raith hadn't beaten a full-time side in the league since November 10th. They sit 24 points behind Morton because they're not very good. Hamilton are even worse. On both occasions the Morton squad underperformed abysmally.

You can either choose to continue to delude yourself that the league is brimming with sides capable of turning in good performances, or face the fact that no credible title-winning side should be doing anything other than brushing dross like those clubs aside on a regular basis.

I agree that they are 'not very good', but I do not agree that they are 'dross' unless you are alluding to a useful commodity.

Do you remember coal briquettes son - if not ask yer Granny.

Lets hope Thistle get well roasted tonight!

Downhearted as I am, here is the plan:

Raith beat Partick or draw

We win next Saturday

We beat Partick

Morton go top

Partick lose their game in hand( no league game for them next week due to Challenge Cup final)

Morton win last four games

Morton champs.

Simples!

Not forgetting. QotS batter them for 120 minutes then do them on pens. :lol:

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

...BUT NOT IN EVERY GAME DARLING! :wub:

Downhearted as I am, here is the plan:

Raith beat Partick or draw

We win next Saturday

We beat Partick

Morton go top

Partick lose their game in hand( no league game for them next week due to Challenge Cup final)

Morton win last four games

Morton champs.

Simples!

Tick.

Roll on Wednesday.

Let's rock !

Right your plan was s***e! This is the new plan..

We win all remaining games.

Thistle lose in a shock result against Airdrie

A very tired Thistle side lose to Raith on Tuesday

A very tired and nervous Thistle lose away to Dumbarton in the last game of the season

Morton are champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Don't blame me I voted Yes!!!! - We tried to tell you !!!!!

I came up with a similar plan but had Plastic Whistle losing to Raith at Home, Falkirk away and then a 93rd minute winner by the Dumbarton goalkeeper in the last game of the season at the Rock. This can actually happen!

I like that! Okay, we're changing to your plan!

Don't blame me I voted Yes!!!! - We tried to tell you !!!!!

Right your plan was s***e! This is the new plan..

We win all remaining games.

Thistle lose in a shock result against Airdrie

A very tired Thistle side lose to Raith on Tuesday

A very tired and nervous Thistle lose away to Dumbarton in the last game of the season

Morton are champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

NAE BORRA!!

I prefer the plan in which it is discovered that Thistle have played an ineligible player and are docked 25 points. or the one where they go into administration in the next couple of weeks.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

I came up with a similar plan but had Plastic Whistle losing to Raith at Home, Falkirk away and then a 93rd minute winner by the Dumbarton goalkeeper in the last game of the season at the Rock. This can actually happen!

When did this extremely irritating rhyming slang become common currency?

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

I prefer the plan in which it is discovered that Thistle have played an ineligible player and are docked 25 points. or the one where they go into administration in the next couple of weeks.

It would be ****ing hilarious if it turns out Dowie was registered incorrectly and we're awarded the win.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

When did this extremely irritating rhyming slang become common currency?

I remember it from primary school, which would make it the 70s. How about tidserou?

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

Unfortunately we put a windfall amount of cash into their coffers on Wednesday (maybe it stayed as cash and didn't go through the books)

... proud to be apart from the groupthink tree ...

Archived