Thread About Ex Player - Page 41 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Fair play to Jim. I was never a fan and was happy when he left but he seems to have come on leaps and bounds.

I was always a fan, but reckon I eventually got more sickened than Jimbo did by consecutive Morton 'Managers' inability to utilise his obvious potential. John McCormack, Jim McInally, and Davie Irons, eh! I too was glad to see him leave as he'd gone completely stale on us and needed a fresh start.

If the Chairman had had any vision and gone OTT on a decent Manager a decade ago, who knows where the Ton would be now?

Edited by etta crouTON

Paul McDonald appointed Academy Director at Kilmarnock.

Jimmy Lumsden linked with a move to Manchester United as part of David Moyes' backroom team.

I'd love to have you both for dinner

Good luck to him, hope he gets a regular game.

I'm sure he will. Too good for the 3rd. Probably even too good for the 2nd

• Downvote 1

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

I'm sure he will. Too good for the 3rd. Probably even too good for the 2nd

I was marking Weatherson at his 7's event. Close up I could appreciate his footballing ability - very good control, clever use of the ball, strikes the ball well (and dives well!! :P )

I could also see that he has no pace now. When that happens to a player they are finished at any decent level. A good servant to Morton, always admired his ability, but time has caught up with him.

See that Kevin Rutkiewicz made his second start for Carolina Railhawks in a 'shock' 2-0 win over LA Galaxy in the US Cup.. in front of a new record home crowd of 8121.

Taken off with cramp after 70 odd minutes... will take him a while to acclimatise.

Edited by Dr Zhivago