Thread About Ex Player - Page 39 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

About Gary? About yourself? There's only one of the three that's resorted to name calling, guess who that is?

Me me me me me me me me me........

• Downvote 1

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Davie Irons back in management...

Random place to start... :lol:

Not really from what I've heard. Newish club who will have some decent money put into them, getting ready for a promotion push now that Darlington are out the way. Don't know the extent of which any of this is accurate though, it could be simply the best he can do.

The conspiracy theorists have them as a potential place-holder in the English league system for Rangers or Celtic :lol:

Not really from what I've heard. Newish club who will have some decent money put into them, getting ready for a promotion push now that Darlington are out the way. Don't know the extent of which any of this is accurate though, it could be simply the best he can do.

The conspiracy theorists have them as a potential place-holder in the English league system for Rangers or Celtic :lol:

God bless Old Firm fans, they do love their conspiracies! :lol:

God bless Old Firm fans, they do love their conspiracies! :lol:

You've got to admit that a team playing in green and white hoops and changing their name to Celtic Nation (which probably has absolutely no resonance with any fans in the North of England) is a pretty good source for a conspiracy theory though?

Let me google that for you.

That took almost a second to highlight his name, right click and press "search Google for". It was much quicker to type out his post, then wait over an hour to still not have the answer. :lol:

Camelon Juniors in case he's still on tenterhooks.

Where is Kevin Kelbie 'playing' these days? Last I heard he was at Stirling Albion.

Kevin Kelbie was at my pals' wedding in Falkirk the other week there he's playing for Camelon juniors and runs a dog walking company apparently :lol:

GREENOCK MORTON 2ND DIVISION CHAMPIONS 2006/2007

Kevin Kelbie was at my pals' wedding in Falkirk the other week there he's playing for Camelon juniors and runs a dog walking company apparently :lol:

With that kind of intensive training regime he'll be fitter than he ever was with us.

Who ate all the Baker's complete?

HHkTu1F.jpg