Yobs Going Loco In London - Page 8 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Yobs Going Loco In London

Flyerton

A serious bit here. According to you, I have no regard for the police and I have an affinity with the criminal fraternity. If you're going to accuse me of things, can you point out the evidence to back them up. Because a the moment you're using conjecture and looking rather silly.

At what point have I supported the rioters? The looting criminal behaviour and I hope the police are able to stop it before it deteriorates further.

I pointed out that your suppositions on the shooting of Mark Duggan, and your suggested responses were unpleasant and not backed up by a reasonable argument. And I still stand by that.

what a load of twaddle, you are trying to defend the actions of a criminal, rather vigourously, that I will not support.

Where have you been accused of supporting the rioters?? Who's making up things now??

Unpleasant responses where?? Have you got your hoody on?? If so I will send you a cyberhug!!!

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what a load of twaddle, you are trying to defend the actions of a criminal, rather vigourously, that I will not support.

Where have you been accused of supporting the rioters?? Who's making up things now??

Unpleasant responses where?? Have you got your hoody on?? If so I will send you a cyberhug!!!

Lets do this in simple stages. Can you point out the sentence where I am defending the behaviour of a criminal. You can point out lots where I am questioning the behaviour of the police but that is a completely different thing.

On your second point - where have you accused me of supporting the rioters? I give you "But hey, don't let a small thing such as the truth get in the way of an excuse for mass criminal behaviour!!!" We haven't got to the truth yet, and at no point did I suggest that the shooting of Duggan was an excuse for the illegal rioting.

You gave the impression that you wanted to start a race war earlier today. You accused me of having an affinity with the criminal fraternity. I think that's fairly unpleasant. Let's see the evidence that your basing that on.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

Lets do this in simple stages. Can you point out the sentence where I am defending the behaviour of a criminal. You can point out lots where I am questioning the behaviour of the police but that is a completely different thing.

On your second point - where have you accused me of supporting the rioters? I give you "But hey, don't let a small thing such as the truth get in the way of an excuse for mass criminal behaviour!!!" We haven't got to the truth yet, and at no point did I suggest that the shooting of Duggan was an excuse for the illegal rioting.

You gave the impression that you wanted to start a race war earlier today. You accused me of having an affinity with the criminal fraternity. I think that's fairly unpleasant. Let's see the evidence that your basing that on.

I apologise if you are ignorant enough not to read the full content of my posts, which are plainly condemning the rioters be they black/white or purple.

As for the quotation above, in which part does it say you support the rioters?? You have taken all of my posts and replies out of context and used it to suit your own misguided agenda.

Maybe you should get an 'edukashun' to go along with your hoodie!!!

Brilliant. I have neither. I'd just like to hear a coherent argument to support your position. I've given you mine. If the gun was drawn I have no problem with the officer responding in kind. In my book, that makes me law abiding and rationale.

But keep the insults coming. It keeps the rest of the homeys amused. :P

Do you know if it was or wasn't ?......i don't cos those details haven't been released yet as far as i'm aware, but the simple fact is he was armed & the police HAVE to assume he was prepared & willing to use it.

Tough i say, you want to carry a gun to be seen to be a hard man, then you get what you deserve.

And these rioters have absolutely **** all to do with that anyway despite what all these "community leaders" have to say.

The future just ain't what it used to be

I apologise if you are ignorant enough not to read the full content of my posts, which are plainly condemning the rioters be they black/white or purple.

As for the quotation above, in which part does it say you support the rioters?? You have taken all of my posts and replies out of context and used it to suit your own misguided agenda.

Maybe you should get an 'edukashun' to go along with your hoodie!!!

I try to read your posts, but they are difficult to comprehend at times. And again I'm confused at the first sentence. I haven't seen any purple people, but perhaps my medication isn't working. I've seen lots of white rioters and lots of black rioters. And I think their behaviour is abhorrent and illegal.

Are you going to answer the questions or not? I'll put them into question form to try and help you. Think of it as daily mail "win a cottaging experience" quiz. That might help with motivation to find the answers.

1. Can you point out the sentence where I am defending the behaviour of a criminal?

2. Can you show me the evidence that leads you to write on a public message board that I have an affinity with the criminal fraternity?

Obviously, this is a hard quiz, but as you obviously see yourself as an obviously well educated man it should obviously be easy for you. The answer's should be obvious.

Did you see what I did there?

Do you know if it was or wasn't ?......i don't cos those details haven't been released yet as far as i'm aware, but the simple fact is he was armed & the police HAVE to assume he was prepared & willing to use it.

Tough i say, you want to carry a gun to be seen to be a hard man, then you get what you deserve.

And these rioters have absolutely **** all to do with that anyway despite what all these "community leaders" have to say.

None of us know the facts, other than he was carrying a gun in a sock, and that the two bullets recovered from the scene were police issue. So my original point still stands, if the policeman was threatened by a gun he had a right to shoot. If he wasn't then he didn't.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

Having read through this thread and seen good, bad and downright ridiculous posts there was one thing that struck me that nobody had mentioned. The World's economic markets had been in freefall for a week in the lead up to this event, and the Eurozone debt problems were threatening to plunge the world into a second Credit Crisis. That is big news, in fact probably the biggest story of the year however it has been trumped in the news this week by some mobbing, arson and looting in several inner city districts of England.

Its one way of burying a bad story I suppose. :rolleyes:

*insert signature here*

As a reasonably educated person, who keeps up to date with the newspapers and other information resources (not just tabloids) I have a reasonable understanding.

You and others would have the world believe that they shot him in cold blood, were you there?

I wouldn't have anyone believe anything, infact I haven't given an opinion on the shooting at all. I clearly was not there hence why I questioned your assertive manner by which you passed off opinion as undeniable fact. You're not very eagle eyed at all are you?

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

Sounds just as stupid for English cities and towns.

Once again, the main page of the BBC site says ENGLAND!!!

and anyway, it doesn't sound "just as stupid" since the capital of the UK is in England

Can you drop the nationalist agenda just for once?

I just read that 400 National Front people are marching in Ealtham? , to protect their area.

I tried to tell TAFKAC that earlier on but he lied and said he'd just driven through there and nobody was about.

The Ton Survived & Your Pipe Dream Died

18th September 2014

Oh FFS you're not so naive to still believe that crock of s***?

The standard of teaching, the funds and infrastructure the school had, the availability of stimulating extra-curricular activities, the role of peer groups and family members to either motivate or demotivate all played far, far more important roles in your end-of-school outcomes than concentration, diligence or even inherent intelligence. Education is directly linked to poverty, both in learning outcomes and the continuation of poverty in the same areas generation after generation. Why is this? Surely the poor would be more acutely aware than most that education is the best enabler? If it were as simple as hard work then we'd all be living in Kensington and Chelsea, wouldn't we?

It is this stupid insistence that the individual is all and, well, if you're not doing as well as me then you were just lazy, that has directly contributed to this violence. And you wonder why they show no care for their community, well if they're full of blowhards like yourself tagging them as lazy failures then why should they exactly?

This has been coming for years because people have forgotten that the structures within society contribute far more to an individual than their own effort. And 'society' as it stands has simply neglected millions of people we didn't want to know about.

Yes, but which is the cause and which is the effect? I would say genetics also play a part in educational attainment - clever parents are more likely to produce clever kids.

As for most of the rest of your post, pretty much utter sociological tripe.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

I wouldn't have anyone believe anything, infact I haven't given an opinion on the shooting at all. I clearly was not there hence why I questioned your assertive manner by which you passed off opinion as undeniable fact. You're not very eagle eyed at all are you?

They didn't shoot him for nothing did they?? Now go away and read the Beano

Archived