Yobs Going Loco In London - Page 7 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Yobs Going Loco In London

Flyerton

Oh FFS you're not so naive to still believe that crock of s***?

The standard of teaching, the funds and infrastructure the school had, the availability of stimulating extra-curricular activities, the role of peer groups and family members to either motivate or demotivate all played far, far more important roles in your end-of-school outcomes than concentration, diligence or even inherent intelligence. Education is directly linked to poverty, both in learning outcomes and the continuation of poverty in the same areas generation after generation. Why is this? Surely the poor would be more acutely aware than most that education is the best enabler? If it were as simple as hard work then we'd all be living in Kensington and Chelsea, wouldn't we?

It is this stupid insistence that the individual is all and, well, if you're not doing as well as me then you were just lazy, that has directly contributed to this violence. And you wonder why they show no care for their community, well if they're full of blowhards like yourself tagging them as lazy failures then why should they exactly?

This has been coming for years because people have forgotten that the structures within society contribute far more to an individual than their own effort. And 'society' as it stands has simply neglected millions of people we didn't want to know about.

Excellent post.

BBC & SKY still referring to "UK Riots" when riots happening exclusively in England.

Never seen N.Ireland riots described as "UK Riots" Tarnished by the same brush, another "Union dividend"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............................................................

MARTY OUT!!!!!

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IPCC have said that there is no evidence that Mark Duggan opened fire at police officers before he was shot dead, ballistic tests have obtained.

This wont help matters going into tonight

Did he have a gun?? Yes

Were officers right to shoot to protect themselves?? Yes

That's the real facts that we need to know

Though I'm not to hopeful for a quiet night as Wolverhampton is kicking off already.......

Did he have a gun?? Yes

Were officers right to shoot to protect themselves?? Yes

That's the real facts that we need to know

Though I'm not to hopeful for a quiet night as Wolverhampton is kicking off already.......

You have to be on the wind up, I hope. Sky News needs to take a look at it's blinkered reporting if people like you are lapping it up as gospel.

Heard the Police are practically allowing Millwall hooligans to attack rioters in Eltham and Bermondsey. :lol:

Urban myth doing the rounds on facebook. I've just driven through Eltham and nothing happening at the moment apart from shops being boarded up.

All very quiet but simmering tension in SE London.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

You have to be on the wind up, I hope. Sky News needs to take a look at it's blinkered reporting if people like you are lapping it up as gospel.

He had a gun - FACT!! Would he have used it? Unknown....

What would you have them do?? Allow an innocent Officer to get shot? And potentially their innocent family being left orphaned or widowed.

Best action was taken, the man had an illegal gun, makes him a criminal, yes he died, but that's the consequence of going out armed.

I read somewhere that the guy who got shot when the taxi he was in got stopped had a gun in a sock.

The IPCC are saying the bullet that lodged in the police radio was one of the two fired by the police officer and was a ricochet.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............................................................

This could affect tourists coming to Scotland if they see UK Riots. I fail to see why they didn't call it England Riots.

Don't blame me I voted Yes!!!! - We tried to tell you !!!!!

BBC & SKY still referring to "UK Riots" when riots happening exclusively in England.

Never seen N.Ireland riots described as "UK Riots" Tarnished by the same brush, another "Union dividend"

The front page of the BBC site says "England Riots"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/

England is part of the UK however, in fact where the head of the UK government is based, so I reckon they are perfectly within their rights to call it "UK riots" if they wish.

I wouldn't be so smug right now anyway, as tonight I have seen large gangs of neds out and about in Glasgow, some throwing rocks at passing buses etc... hopefully just small isolated wannabe rioters inspired by watching the images in the news etc... but I feel its a bit too soon and we aren't able to take the moral high ground just yet.

Urban myth doing the rounds on facebook. I've just driven through Eltham and nothing happening at the moment apart from shops being boarded up.

All very quiet but simmering tension in SE London.

Not quite. Just seem some pictures on Twitter of a crowd building up outside a Pub, allegedly 'waiting on them'.

The Ton Survived & Your Pipe Dream Died

18th September 2014

He had a gun - FACT!! Would he have used it? Unknown....

What would you have them do?? Allow an innocent Officer to get shot? And potentially their innocent family being left orphaned or widowed.

Best action was taken, the man had an illegal gun, makes him a criminal, yes he died, but that's the consequence of going out armed.

He had a gun that was in a in a sock. Should he have been arrested - Yes. Should he have been shot if he'd drawn the gun - possibly, but the officer should make that decision. When he has a gun in a sock - no.

Think about the action, think about the consequences and make up your own mind. Do I think the right action was taken, when the other options were available? No.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

Not quite. Just seem some pictures on Twitter of a crowd building up outside a Pub, allegedly 'waiting on them'.

Got a link? As i said, i drove down it about an hour ago. But it would be interesting to see the picture of the police allowing the millwall neds to attack the group of rioters as you mentioned in your earlier post.

Edit - Just seen the pictures. No police around, but the mob seem to have got there quickly.

George Bernard Shaw

He had a gun that was in a in a sock. Should he have been arrested - Yes. Should he have been shot if he'd drawn the gun - possibly, but the officer should make that decision. When he has a gun in a sock - no.

Think about the action, think about the consequences and make up your own mind. Do I think the right action was taken, when the other options were available? No.

Let's agree to disagree, you obviously have some gripe with authority or affinity with the criminal fraternity.......

Let's agree to disagree, you obviously have some gripe with authority or affinity with the criminal fraternity.......

Brilliant. I have neither. I'd just like to hear a coherent argument to support your position. I've given you mine. If the gun was drawn I have no problem with the officer responding in kind. In my book, that makes me law abiding and rationale.

But keep the insults coming. It keeps the rest of the homeys amused. :P

George Bernard Shaw

Brilliant. I have neither. I'd just like to hear a coherent argument to support your position. I've given you mine. If the gun was drawn I have no problem with the officer responding in kind. In my book, that makes me law abiding and rationale.

But keep the insults coming. It keeps the rest of the homeys amused. :P

He had a gun, obviously the police thought it was a clear danger to them and reacted, again you seem to show no regard for those attempting to preserve the law.

Hindsight is a dangerous thing, but it will all come out in the passage of time......

But hey, don't let a small thing such as the truth get in the way of an excuse for mass criminal behaviour!!!

He had a gun, obviously the police thought it was a clear danger to them and reacted, again you seem to show no regard for those attempting to preserve the law.

Hindsight is a dangerous thing, but it will all come out in the passage of time......

But hey, don't let a small thing such as the truth get in the way of an excuse for mass criminal behaviour!!!

How is it obviously? Were you there? Were you party to the police's decision making? If not your assertions are nothing more than conjecture based on your own Daily Mail opinions and dressed up as fact.

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

The front page of the BBC site says "England Riots"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/

England is part of the UK however, in fact where the head of the UK government is based, so I reckon they are perfectly within their rights to call it "UK riots" if they wish.

I wouldn't be so smug right now anyway, as tonight I have seen large gangs of neds out and about in Glasgow, some throwing rocks at passing buses etc... hopefully just small isolated wannabe rioters inspired by watching the images in the news etc... but I feel its a bit too soon and we aren't able to take the moral high ground just yet.

On their main web page and news channel as UK Riots.

Why are the riots in N. Ireland not called UK Riots then?

Don't blame me I voted Yes!!!! - We tried to tell you !!!!!

A serious bit here. According to you, I have no regard for the police and I have an affinity with the criminal fraternity. If you're going to accuse me of things, can you point out the evidence to back them up. Because a the moment you're using conjecture and looking rather silly.

At what point have I supported the rioters? The looting criminal behaviour and I hope the police are able to stop it before it deteriorates further.

I pointed out that your suppositions on the shooting of Mark Duggan, and your suggested responses were unpleasant and not backed up by a reasonable argument. And I still stand by that.

George Bernard Shaw

How is it obviously? Were you there? Were you party to the police's decision making? If not your assertions are nothing more than conjecture based on your own Daily Mail opinions and dressed up as fact.

As a reasonably educated person, who keeps up to date with the newspapers and other information resources (not just tabloids) I have a reasonable understanding.

You and others would have the world believe that they shot him in cold blood, were you there?

Archived