Yobs Going Loco In London - Page 6 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Yobs Going Loco In London

Flyerton

Obviously some are taking advantage of the situation and so are the Met, they knew and warned their political masters of this ,which was ignored. Last night they even admited not enough Police on the ground, was that to show the government the potential dangers if the cuts went ahead.

They will now flood the areas to quell the unrest. The interesting development is that groups can be connected by mobile so the rioters are able to co-ordinate with other groups this is a unique situation,

I wonder in future if the cops will eventually jam the signals when these things kick off.

While no one condones the action of the rioters and their is a dispute of how to halt the violence.

Say the cops did use the full level at their disposal tazars, water cannons etc will that not also cause more long term damage with the communities and the police ?

The police warned the government the effects of cuts to communities but ignored their pleas.

What is the long term solution to this , the government want to wipe its hands of any responsibility but while they believe their only concern is economic they have a social responsibility which they would rather ignore but that will be to theirs and our peril.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WRONG, it is to do with race - these mindless scum are exploiting the fact that successive Governments AND hordes of bleeding hearts have pandered to these groups, giving them this, that and the other.

I got a solution to end the troubles in a flash - mass media offensive, telling them and their parents, any person identified as being involved (not charged) and their families will have all benefits removed, and if applicable their asylum status will be revoked...

What is the race issue here? What have 'these groups' (and who are 'these groups' for that matter) been given, exactly? What have benefits (is there any suggestion that the rioters are predominantly on benefits?) and asylum (are there high numbers of asylum seekers rioting?) got to do with this? I'm missing the point with this post. It looks to me like you've ransacked the Daily Mail headline generator, turned it in to a post, and need only to say they are degrading Diana's memory to complete the set!

Lol. I say lol, because I can't believe that a grown adult seriously thinks that this is all the fault of troublesome ethnic minorities.

In fact, looking at the pictures and video coverage I'd say people from various cultures seem to have come together quite effectively to riot....

Interesting you can tell a persons 'culture' just by looking at them.

MARTY OUT!!!!!

What is the race issue here? What have 'these groups' (and who are 'these groups' for that matter) been given, exactly? What have benefits (is there any suggestion that the rioters are predominantly on benefits?) and asylum (are there high numbers of asylum seekers rioting?) got to do with this? I'm missing the point with this post. It looks to me like you've ransacked the Daily Mail headline generator, turned it in to a post, and need only to say they are degrading Diana's memory to complete the set!

The race issue here is as I said earlier, the MAJORITY of these scum are from ethnic groups, take it as read that they are benefit reliant, as they don't seem to be going to or coming from work/school/university, as for asylum, if you are going to criticise posts read the content of the post and don't cherry pick to suit your own agenda.

what I said was "I got a solution to end the troubles in a flash - mass media offensive, telling them and their parents, any person identified as being involved (not charged) and their families will have all benefits removed, and if applicable their asylum status will be revoked..."

As for what they have been given, watch the media reports, read the newspapers, do some sort of research into the TAXPAYER's money that has been ploughed into these so-called communities over the years....

The race issue here is as I said earlier, the MAJORITY of these scum are from ethnic groups, take it as read that they are benefit reliant, as they don't seem to be going to or coming from work/school/university, as for asylum, if you are going to criticise posts read the content of the post and don't cherry pick to suit your own agenda.

what I said was "I got a solution to end the troubles in a flash - mass media offensive, telling them and their parents, any person identified as being involved (not charged) and their families will have all benefits removed, and if applicable their asylum status will be revoked..."

As for what they have been given, watch the media reports, read the newspapers, do some sort of research into the TAXPAYER's money that has been ploughed into these so-called communities over the years....

I didn't know London had anything but ethnic communities, this has come as a shock to me. :o

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

The thing that has astonished me most about this whole sorry episode is that the authorities haven't been in touch with some of the posters above to sit on the COBRA committee. It's pretty obvious that politicians, the police, economists and social theorists are clueless and a bunch of racist, hateful, borderline alcoholics know better.

:lol: good post

the country is like a tinderbox and this has been brewing for years. the usual pish from the reactionaries on here is to be expected but you should see the crap being spouted on my mrs' facebook! daft bints with bottles of wine talking s***e about things of which they know nothing <_>

as for the riots, i would condemn and condone in equal measures i reckon.

In italics - fair enough, I'm sure I'm not going to change your mind. I just don't see how the government turning the riots in to an all out race war for no reason would help.

In bold - you seem to be suggesting that there are taxpayers on one side, and ethnic minority communities on the other? Aren't there taxpayers within ethnic minority communities? Is there any reason why those communities shouldn't benefit from tax payers' money in the same way that any other community might?

In italics - fair enough, I'm sure I'm not going to change your mind. I just don't see how the government turning the riots in to an all out race war for no reason would help.

In bold - you seem to be suggesting that there are taxpayers on one side, and ethnic minority communities on the other? Aren't there taxpayers within ethnic minority communities? Is there any reason why those communities shouldn't benefit from tax payers' money in the same way that any other community might?

I'm in no way suggesting an all out race war, just action against those taking part in these despicable scenes, and the people that are inflaming the situation.

Are you watching the news?? Some DJ/rapper on SKY news saying that it's the fault of the police, the Government, the lack of youth clubs, and that if he was younger he'd be one of the rioters, YES he was BLACK.

He is just one of various idiots to get their ten minutes worth of 'fame' over the past few days, saying the same "izz 'cos I ain't dun no edukation, izz 'cos ma three dads are in jail, izz 'cos them yoof klub got shut dowwn innit?"

I've yet to see any so-called representative come out and condemn the actions of the rioters as thugs and criminals, without themselves using the race card to defend the actions, so forgive me if I and others use the race card to condemn them, whilst agreeing that NOT ALL but MOST seem to be from that background.

And why do they have no fear? Because they have nothing to lose, they have no stake in society, no prospects for the future.

Exactly, people quote army, police etc but these people are an underclass, they have no faith or even recognition of any institution of the state

Was going to write a long-winded post, but no need...this is spot

Added to that - by all accounts the police ignored or failed to take seriously warnings that protests could turn nasty when they failed to communicate with the protesters. That strikes at an important point here: the police have lost - through incidents of their own making, like those mentioned above - the respect of the communities in which they operate.

If Theresa May had balls (I know, I know...) she'd be calling for the police to be held accountable at the same time as promising swift justice against the rioters.

Correct, her tub thumping yesterday only served to remind me of her piss poor response to met crisis, the fabric of society has been threatened by these rioters, but it has also been threatened by the establishment, media, police, politicians, only watching their own backs. quis custodiet ipsos custodes and all that

We are not home and dry, we could not even be said to be home and vigorously towelling ourselves off!

That will be the education that most of these lowlifes lack because they couldn't be bothered either attending school or doing any studying whatsoever while they were there.

Oh FFS you're not so naive to still believe that crock of s***?

The standard of teaching, the funds and infrastructure the school had, the availability of stimulating extra-curricular activities, the role of peer groups and family members to either motivate or demotivate all played far, far more important roles in your end-of-school outcomes than concentration, diligence or even inherent intelligence. Education is directly linked to poverty, both in learning outcomes and the continuation of poverty in the same areas generation after generation. Why is this? Surely the poor would be more acutely aware than most that education is the best enabler? If it were as simple as hard work then we'd all be living in Kensington and Chelsea, wouldn't we?

It is this stupid insistence that the individual is all and, well, if you're not doing as well as me then you were just lazy, that has directly contributed to this violence. And you wonder why they show no care for their community, well if they're full of blowhards like yourself tagging them as lazy failures then why should they exactly?

This has been coming for years because people have forgotten that the structures within society contribute far more to an individual than their own effort. And 'society' as it stands has simply neglected millions of people we didn't want to know about.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Oh FFS you're not so naive to still believe that crock of s***?

The standard of teaching, the funds and infrastructure the school had, the availability of stimulating extra-curricular activities, the role of peer groups and family members to either motivate or demotivate all played far, far more important roles in your end-of-school outcomes than concentration, diligence or even inherent intelligence. Education is directly linked to poverty, both in learning outcomes and the continuation of poverty in the same areas generation after generation. Why is this? Surely the poor would be more acutely aware than most that education is the best enabler? If it were as simple as hard work then we'd all be living in Kensington and Chelsea, wouldn't we?

It is this stupid insistence that the individual is all and, well, if you're not doing as well as me then you were just lazy, that has directly contributed to this violence. And you wonder why they show no care for their community, well if they're full of blowhards like yourself tagging them as lazy failures then why should they exactly?

This has been coming for years because people have forgotten that the structures within society contribute far more to an individual than their own effort. And 'society' as it stands has simply neglected millions of people we didn't want to know about.

It's because they is black and stupid :ph34r: , stupid! Well we are almost at that level of debate! No idea how you solve the issue but as you say it is a much more complex issue than the level of inherent intelligence :( .

Kindest Regards

“Man cannot make a worm, yet he will make gods by the dozenâ€

Nods head vigorously in agreement with VT. And despairs madly at Eagle Eye's marvellous, I'm not racist, but rant.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

I'm in no way suggesting an all out race war, just action against those taking part in these despicable scenes, and the people that are inflaming the situation.

Are you watching the news?? Some DJ/rapper on SKY news saying that it's the fault of the police, the Government, the lack of youth clubs, and that if he was younger he'd be one of the rioters, YES he was BLACK.

He is just one of various idiots to get their ten minutes worth of 'fame' over the past few days, saying the same "izz 'cos I ain't dun no edukation, izz 'cos ma three dads are in jail, izz 'cos them yoof klub got shut dowwn innit?"

I've yet to see any so-called representative come out and condemn the actions of the rioters as thugs and criminals, without themselves using the race card to defend the actions, so forgive me if I and others use the race card to condemn them, whilst agreeing that NOT ALL but MOST seem to be from that background.

Sky news now there is a neutral view point :rolleyes:.

I don't trust politicians and have expressed concern since the banking crisis that young people will suffer and they will percieve they are being persecuted despite them being innocent of causing the mess.

The country has witnessed this situation escalate for 30 years as a social identity has been lost in many areas. You are now seeing a third generation of dis-connected people seeing another wave of policies that will effect them while they look on at more affluent areas.

Do you now that these protests have gone on through Victorian London ? The saving grace then was more people joined the police lines for money than protested for the poor.

No one is saying that these rioters are right far from it but even if a stalemate is reached and some calm returns the problems will still remain.

You cannot blame everyone else for the actions of these verminous scum be they black, white or purple.

People on here, and other sites, and also on the various media outlets seem to be saying, it's because of this cut and that cut, it's because of lack of opportunity and education.

And others seem to be using the Ali G approach "izzit 'cos I'm black??"

What a lot of baloney, pure and simple, it's sheer criminality that's the root cause, mindless thugs getting their fix of wanton thuggery, under the guise of protesting over the death of Mark whateverhisnameis. Who by all accounts was in possession of a firearm, and if reports are to be believed was quite rightly shot.

We see on various internet based forums, people defending the actions of these scum and tarring those condemning them with the usual not very well thought out slurs of being racists/redtop readers.......

If it offends some people that the majority of these scum seem to be black, that's not the problem of the concerned citizens of UK

BBC & SKY still referring to "UK Riots" when riots happening exclusively in England.

Never seen N.Ireland riots described as "UK Riots" Tarnished by the same brush, another "Union dividend"

Don't blame me I voted Yes!!!! - We tried to tell you !!!!!

Archived