Yobs Going Loco In London - Page 5 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Yobs Going Loco In London

Flyerton

Welcome to an insight of the Real of the global economic system. Agree with others, this is very reminiscent of the riots in Paris in 2005. We have a clear indication that something is broken in a society where such a large number of youths are completely disengaged with that society. I wouldn't condone the rioters actions, or call their actions sensible; but I can understand why this is happening, and why it was inevitable. The gap between the rich and the poor is widening, as is the gap between the educated and the undereducated, the employed and the unemployed and so on. But don't worry, the Olympics are coming :rolleyes:

On the subject of the police in London. I was watching one of those police programmes on Sky a few weeks back. What basically happened was that plain clothes police officers were looking for a couple of black suspects, so what they did was pulled a couple of black guys out of McDonalds, without showing them ID, or giving them the courtesy of politley asking them to come outside - no, they were told to go outside, then pulled outside. They were then searched and left to go on their way, with no apology - all this because they matched the description of being young and black. This is just an example of how there are many sections of youths in London that many police officers don't trust, and the same goes the other way round. The tensions are obvious.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see the liberal thought police blaming this behaviour on tory cuts, racist police, consumerism, the education system and anything else they can think of. Well everything apart from that these riots occuring in areas of 'high ethnic diversity' and the high proportion of 'ethnic minority' rioters. Its just another by-product of the failed experiment of multiculturism in our overcrowded city centres.

Good to see the liberal thought police blaming this behaviour on tory cuts, racist police, consumerism, the education system and anything else they can think of. Well everything apart from that these riots occuring in areas of 'high ethnic diversity' and the high proportion of 'ethnic minority' rioters. Its just another by-product of the failed experiment of multiculturism in our overcrowded city centres.

Lol. I say lol, because I can't believe that a grown adult seriously thinks that this is all the fault of troublesome ethnic minorities.

In fact, looking at the pictures and video coverage I'd say people from various cultures seem to have come together quite effectively to riot....

Lol. I say lol, because I can't believe that a grown adult seriously thinks that this is all the fault of troublesome ethnic minorities.

In fact, looking at the pictures and video coverage I'd say people from various cultures seem to have come together quite effectively to riot....

I believe he said "a high proportion of ethnic minoroties", which seems to be the case from what i've seen on the news.

The future just ain't what it used to be

Maybe if you could read a little bit better you could understand a bit more, child.

Looks like Dave is hacked off about having his holiday spoiled by the oiks and is going to recall parliament.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

Will he be lining up to hug every hoody involved personally? <_>

Proof indeed.... if it were needed that this softly softly approach to crime has been a dismal failure, these kids have had no discipline in their lives, they have no fear of police, teachers or even their own parents and this is the result.

Bring in the tazers. :D

dear mr cameron I was just wondering if there's any chance you could hold the rioting off until the weekend, I am too busy during the week as I have to try and get some sleep as I have to go to WORK so that I can pay my TAXES so that the lazy mid week looters can have some dole money , also my tv is on the blink and I've seen a nice sony 3D in comet that I could pick up late sat night if you agree . Yours sincerely

Interesting quote...

In MidEast people demonstrate for freedom/democracy.

In Britain people riot to break in to Currys and Lidl.

Time for serious response here.

If you're going to go to the trouble of rioting to get into a store, you wouldn't really choose Lidl, would you? I'd say Harrods might want to get some extra security though...

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

It's got nowt to do with race, although it's interesting to see the majority of them are from that sort of ethnic group.

We are seeing ethnic group leaders all over the national news blaming the police, we even saw a wee ethnic girl on the box last night saying "we don't get nuffin for our taxes, we are getting our taxes back" I nearly wet myself, she must have been about 14/15

Yet it's nothing to do with race........

WRONG, it is to do with race - these mindless scum are exploiting the fact that successive Governments AND hordes of bleeding hearts have pandered to these groups, giving them this, that and the other.

I got a solution to end the troubles in a flash - mass media offensive, telling them and their parents, any person identified as being involved (not charged) and their families will have all benefits removed, and if applicable their asylum status will be revoked...

Do that, and they'll be throwing roses, not petrol bombs

If you're going to go to the trouble of rioting to get into a store, you wouldn't really choose Lidl, would you? I'd say Harrods might want to get some extra security though...

They don't need it, scores of Police lined Oxford road area last night. Priorities dear fellow, forget the scum jumping from window with flames licking their arses, PROTECT HARRODS AT ALL COSTS. Just shows again what the Government and Police really think is important, people or property.

BTW, a chilling rallying call to the masses to 'Dig It'. :o

(cue the Fly one with a link to The Clash)

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Archived