What Was The Last Film You Watched? - Page 13 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Was The Last Film You Watched?

Mr.Kennedy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you watched "Mesrine" jack? fecking magic.

It's just arrived. Watched Un Prophete the other night. Amazingly black film and well worth 9/10.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

Watched The Other Guys, with Will Ferrell & Dirk Diggler. Started ok with some funny bits but then just went downhill pronto, poor show & would advise to avoid to anyone who hasn't seen it. 4/10

"He's not the messiah........He's a very naughty boy!.............Now P*ss Off!"

Watched The Other Guys, with Will Ferrell & Dirk Diggler. Started ok with some funny bits but then just went downhill pronto, poor show & would advise to avoid to anyone who hasn't seen it. 4/10

Pretty much sums up all Will Ferrell's films to be honest.

All the jokes are in the first 20 minutes.

user posted image

I still have no tv at the moment so it's films galore for me, including some random crap. Yesterdays delights were:

The Departed - 9/10 - Incredible film. That's all that needs to be said really.

Hitch - 6.5/10 - Should have been rotten but Will Smith is always entertaining, Eva Mendes is hardly hard to watch and even the dude from King of Queens was funny in it.

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

I still have no tv at the moment so it's films galore for me, including some random crap. Yesterdays delights were:

The Departed - 9/10 - Incredible film. That's all that needs to be said really.

Hitch - 6.5/10 - Should have been rotten but Will Smith is always entertaining, Eva Mendes is hardly hard to watch and even the dude from King of Queens was funny in it.

You would LOVE Black Dynamite mate. Trust me

You would LOVE Black Dynamite mate. Trust me

Is it anything like "I'm gonna get you sucka." That was a great blaxploitation piss take.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

Pretty much sums up all Will Ferrell's films to be honest.

All the jokes are in the first 20 minutes.

You seen Step Brothers? That shit's funny from start to finish.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

"The Town" starring and directed by Ben Affleck. Brilliant movie IMO

Yeah, brilliant film, although Affleck was completely overshone by the guy from The Hurt Locker (can't remember his name) who played the borderline psycho part to perfection.

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

Archived