What Was The Last Film You Watched? - Page 14 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Was The Last Film You Watched?

Mr.Kennedy

Watched Gangs of New York for the 1st time on Saturday morning. 10/10 really clever & well done film don't know why it took me so long to get round to watching it.

Also rewatched Reservoir Dogs. Was in Dakota for the YAG backwards gig & seen few posters for Pulp Fiction but when going to look for pulp fiction I seen Reservoir Dogs & decided to watch that still love it. 10/10 for that too.

user posted image

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Watched Gangs of New York for the 1st time on Saturday morning. 10/10 really clever & well done film don't know why it took me so long to get round to watching it.

Also rewatched Reservoir Dogs. Was in Dakota for the YAG backwards gig & seen few posters for Pulp Fiction but when going to look for pulp fiction I seen Reservoir Dogs & decided to watch that still love it. 10/10 for that too.

So was I. Good night. B)

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

So was I. Good night. B)

Good night indeed!

:)

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

you watched it yet?

Nah, trying to find four hours to devote to it is proving difficult. Need to wait for my holiday next week. Watched The Hurt Locker last night. That was immense.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

Good night indeed!

:)

You naw meanty be playin us choons mate? Get back on em drums. :angry:

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Off topic: Puggsy, your mob aren't daft wee boys anymore so change that fecking band name. It is not cool, big or clever - it's about as funny as students stealing traffic cones. Sort it.

yag.JPG

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

We aren't? :unsure:

Yes you are and don't you ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

By the way, do you see Thrax regularly? I have a Megadrive joypad for him but he appears to have moved house?

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

By the way, do you see Thrax regularly? I have a Megadrive joypad for him but he appears to have moved house?

He has indeed. Not a bad housewarming perty either. ^_^

onsP5NR.jpg

Just cos you're acting all grown up, don't pass it on to us ;) And he has

He has indeed. Not a bad housewarming perty either. ^_^

Was this the one with the cows? I left before it picked up! :(

Source Code - Really good, involves a bit of thinking on a couple of levels I found which made a nice change! 8/10

Lincoln Lawyer - Seen on a whim and glad. Thought it was superb, someone I was with complained it went too long but I was completely engrossed by it and didn't notice! Would have happily had it go another half an hour - 9/10

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

Shooter - 8/10 - Something naw right about Danny Glover playing the bad guy. Enjoyed it though.

Limitless - 7/10 - Decent idea but the ending was a bit pish. Worth a watch though.

Brotherhood - 8/10 - Liked this one a lot. Well worth checkin out.

KennedyDog.gif

Was this the one with the cows? I left before it picked up! :(

Haha, it was. We literally partied til the cows went home.

onsP5NR.jpg

Was I gone when you got there?

Probably. I was pished though, was in Dakota until it closed before heading up. I only remember a few folk.

onsP5NR.jpg

Archived