Fascist Watch - Page 6 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Fascist Watch

Guest David Edwards

GRR... COWSHED WARRIOR TOO ANGRY FOR SENTENCE STRUCTURE...

aye nae bother mate... of course i'm angry, I stayed up to watch what i thought would be an interesting impartial programme, only to witness a witch hunt orchastrated by the bbc to make Nick Griffin look as bad as they could... even though I dont agree with his party's racist policies, I hate watching the so called TOLERANT people prove how ****ing INTOLERANT of others that dont toe the party line they are.

There are some questions that are too important, some truths too powerful, some messages too liberating, that they can never be heard for fear they might actually provide you with the freedom you desire and that 'they' then lose the dependence you have on them and for which they are rewarded. They lose the hold they have over you which keeps you spellbound and feeds their ego, their hunger for power and their raison d'etre.

- Think for Yourself, Ask Your own questions, Do Your own research! ...... Set Yourselves Free!

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't really remember her saying anything especially ignorant. What do you have in mind? Surely nothing so ignorant as denying the Holocaust?

I thought ****ed up versions of history was the BNPs speciality.

Chocolate melts in your hand LSD melts in your mind

aye nae bother mate... of course i'm angry, I stayed up to watch what i thought would be an interesting impartial programme, only to witness a witch hunt orchastrated by the bbc to make Nick Griffin look as bad as they could... even though I dont agree with his party's racist policies, I hate watching the so called TOLERANT people prove how ****ing INTOLERANT of others that dont toe the party line they are.

Boo ****ing hoo.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

we are watching a police force in declining standards because skin colour is now more important than QUALIFICATIONS OR SUITABILITY.... and they wonder why we are angry.

If (and I stress, if) there are declining standards in the police I would argue that it has far more to do with officers being tied up by paper work than it is by any sort of positive discrimination (which, legitimate or not, extends to women as well as to ethnic minorities).

On homophobia - I don't believe that your views are not tolerated.

You can smile and nod at fascists if you want. Don't expect civilisation to follow suit.

EOho8Pw.png

If there are declining standards in the police I would argue that it has far more to do with officers being tied up by paper work than it is by any sort of positive discrimination (which, legitimate or not, extends to women as well as to ethnic minorities).

On homophobia - I don't believe that your views are not tolerated.

if you were to look at the recruitment figures, which should include applications made and interview offerd, for last year for the met, then you would see I am right... recruiting policy was for 49% ethnic minorities..... 25% females.. which left white males 26%.. sound fair ?

There are some questions that are too important, some truths too powerful, some messages too liberating, that they can never be heard for fear they might actually provide you with the freedom you desire and that 'they' then lose the dependence you have on them and for which they are rewarded. They lose the hold they have over you which keeps you spellbound and feeds their ego, their hunger for power and their raison d'etre.

- Think for Yourself, Ask Your own questions, Do Your own research! ...... Set Yourselves Free!

I thought ****ed up versions of history was the BNPs speciality.

What examples of Greer's are you talking about though? I'm not fishing here, I just can't remember anything off the top of my head?

Boo ****ing hoo.

oh your ****ing great... well done whats up, cant you come up with some good PC witty reply in your tiny ****ing brain..

I thought Bonnie Greer was the most articulate on the panel.

Straw was just ridiculous. If Labour had been smart they would have put on someone like John Crudas (real name!) who stood against griffin. Straw was so evasive.

Griffin came across as a victim in some ways. I think the analogy of le Pen in France going on a similar radio show twenty years ago and his approval rating rocketed after.

Griffin is now one of the most well known faces in Politics due to the publicity.

He was rarely challenged but simply shouted at by people with sound bites.... on the panel and in the audience.

His line about David Duke running a peaceful Kuklux Klan was astounding. Bonnie Greer did well with the indigenous people line. After the ice age, people moved north , from the south to inhabit these islands, from africa. The only indigenous people were the Neanderthals.....! Good work bonnie lass!!

More people will vote for him because there is a huge vacuum created by New Labour. White English working class in northern cities are now voting bnp and ukip.

You want parallels with Germany in 1930 then they are there to see. The financial meltdown. The disenfranchised. The ethnic group to blame. The villain of federal europe etc etc etc.

oh your ****ing great... well done whats up, cant you come up with some good PC witty reply in your tiny ****ing brain..

VikingTON called a meeting. The entire PC brigade was there but our patter deserted us. Sorry, we'll try harder next time :(

EOho8Pw.png

You can smile and nod at fascists if you want. Don't expect civilisation to follow suit.

oh you think it's civilised to discriminate against people because of their colour... thank **** I'm not as civilised as you, having your own mind and opinions is just that.. you continue following the herd.

they built this up all day to be some major event even having jerry dammers saying it's the worse day since the second world war. Turns out it was an episode o ricki lake.

the only thing i learned from that was that baroness warsi is worth a bang.

Remember The Alamo --- MORTON 5 THE MIDDEN BUT 1

VikingTON called a meeting. The entire PC brigade was there but our patter deserted us. Sorry, we'll try harder next time :(

My PC caught a virus from Polly Toynbee. :(

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

If there are declining standards in the police I would argue that it has far more to do with officers being tied up by paper work than it is by any sort of positive discrimination (which, legitimate or not, extends to women as well as to ethnic minorities).

The biggest freebie to clown parties like the BNP is positive discrimination. What ever happened to the right person getting the job no matter what sex or ethnic background they come from? Personally if someone got a job before me because they were a woman or from an ethnic minority etc i would be ****ing raging. The PC brigade are the biggest threat to people getting on. I'll also agree 100% with CW on the issue of policing and in future if a black or asian policeman asks me questions i'll demand a white policeman of Scots background asks me the questions as i just cannot trust others.

****ing pathetic it is yes.

if you were to look at the recruitment figures, which should include applications made and interview offerd, for last year for the met, then you would see I am right... recruiting policy was for 49% ethnic minorities..... 25% females.. which left white males 26%.. sound fair ?

London is a hugely multicultural city, so I'm not all that against the MET taking steps to reflect that. For example, if the MET is going to tackle crimes like rape, having more female officers to talk to may be very helpful in encouraging victims to come forward. If the MET is going to engage with Muslim communities to gather the intelligence needed to root out the very small number of extremists and the even smaller number of potential terrorists, I can see the need for recruiting more Muslim officers.

What evidence would you have of declining standards of policing, and more importantly, what evidence that those stats are linked to those declining standards?

I'd also add that 'ethnic minorities' are not a single, homogenous group - so the figure of 49% may be a little misleading.

After the ice age, people moved north , from the south to inhabit these islands, from africa. The only indigenous people were the Neanderthals.....! Good work bonnie lass!!

Can you do something others cannot and prove that?

By the way was she being racist towards Neanderthals?

You see this is how ****ing ridiculous these things become.

Archived