6 Year Old Footballer - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

6 Year Old Footballer

Thrax

A plastic Paddy on P&B tried to convince us that Aiden McGeady could do better at that age and that the other weans in that video were instructed to let him past.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Reminds me of my young self

The defending at times in that video is school boy stuff, utter pants

Yep, definately a few Harding's in that vid

A plastic Paddy on P&B tried to convince us that Aiden McGeady could do better at that age and that the other weans in that video were instructed to let him past.

I don't think that really matters because his mastery of the ball for a boy of six is outrageous. Get him in a youth academy and they can work on that natural talent and turn him into a footballer.

Reminds me of my young self

The defending at times in that video is school boy stuff, utter pants

At that age I could hardly kick the thing. I still defend like that.

I give it 30 minutes before someone from 5s posts that I can still hardly kick the thing.

He looks absolutely amazing for his age, but it will come down to how much he improves as when it comes down to it by the time he's 14 thousands of kids around the world will be able to do the skills he's doing, and he'll be getting kicked a lot more while doing them.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

He looks absolutely amazing for his age, but it will come down to how much he improves as when it comes down to it by the time he's 14 thousands of kids around the world will be able to do the skills he's doing, and he'll be getting kicked a lot more while doing them.

Jamie, in the real world (lower league or amateur football) that kid would never be allowed to get away with any of that. He also looks like a bit of a one trick pony, you have more football savvy than him. ;)

Jamie, in the real world (lower league or amateur football) that kid would never be allowed to get away with any of that. He also looks like a bit of a one trick pony, you have more football savvy than him. ;)

I think its my blistering pace that sets me apart from the rest Frank.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Archived