Looks Like I'm The Lone Keyboard Piss Artist Tonight - Page 9 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Looks Like I'm The Lone Keyboard Piss Artist Tonight

le_chien_manquee

Pay to view - but if you google it you'll get a load of free streams.

I paid the €20 but you'll get it online no bother. Fight starts ~ 3.30 mate.

BTW, why the alamo ?

Just asking is all.

Been there and it's a kip

Cheers mate

Was there back in 93. There were a few Scots who fought there amongst others, just a wee bit of history that i can say i have went and understood, reading is one thing, being there and basically seeing it for myself is another thing. I met an old Retd General from the US army there and he invited a few of us ( Argylls Pipe Band ) back to his Ranch and downstairs in his Vault he had a safe that the the US Army would be proud of, he had WellingTon's Tunic from the Battle of Waterloo in that Vault then had a few things from the Alamo alongside it.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anyone see the prostrate exam in family guy?

never heard of it before then

y'see family guy teaches us all about life and stuff

Relax! I be a doctor!

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

I named no names but if the cap fits...

I prefer to think of the charmless one as a European hobbit who on occasion uses big words. Last night/this morning it was however others trying to use big words while wetting themselves/excusing themselves from the board for a few minutes to phone the Manky chatline.

Have a nice day and enjoy Andy talking dirty to you and your online friends later today. Reminds me I owe him for dropping in a few weeks back.

Fuck up Faithy, ya grey mulleted cunt. xx

Lads, got some sad news. Boozehound was found dead this morning with a table leg stuffed up his arse.

I'm naw deid ya cunts. Take more than a table leg. Fuck you fuckers. xx

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

I'm baaack. BTW, doritos/nachos with salsa is the ultimate steamer munchies. Just behind a kebab or anything else out of Oasis in the toon centre.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Why does Sick Mick look like he's on crack cocaine when drunk(?)?

The eighth wonder of the world...

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I was tee total last night after a legendary night on the p1ss in Glasgow on Friday night with the missus.

Was destroyed yesterday, couldn't even make the game.

Mind you, in here at 6.45am too. God the roads are slippy!

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

I was tee total last night after a legendary night on the p1ss in Glasgow on Friday night with the missus.

Was destroyed yesterday, couldn't even make the game.

Mind you, in here at 6.45am too. God the roads are slippy!

Donga mate, being 'tee-total' is an alcohol-free lifestyle choice and therefore should not really be applied to one evening of abstinence brought about by a raging hang-over from the night before. :rolleyes:

Why does Sick Mick look like he's on crack cocaine when drunk(?)?

The eighth wonder of the world...

:lol:

He does indeed. But have you seen you??!

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Archived