Yet Another Repeated Stabbing - Page 2 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Yet Another Repeated Stabbing

HMS Willow

I used to have to rely on The Daily Mail for my daily fix of neo-fascist knee-jerk reactionary rhetoric, but now I can simply get it here on the good ol' Ton messageboard! :)

Cheers guys. :thumbup2:

There are as yet, undiscovered tribes up the Amazon who knew you were going to say that.

Fuck me, you're nothing if not predictable Geordie.

O wad some Power the giftie gie us

To see oursels as ithers see us!

It wad frae mony a blunder free us,

An’ foolish notion:

It must be fierce safe in Belgium Geordie. But for others who are living the reality of the knife culture it's not just as easy dismissed or resolved with liberal notions.

The razor gangs of the thirties in Glasgow were finally disposed of by handing out life sentences for knife crime. Draconian - yes. Over-reaction - maybe. Did it work - yes.

Don't want the jail, don't carry a knife. Simple.

TonInDublin

ps this is where you reply with "I got a bite" or "I got me a whopper" line - fill yir boots. Ya bell end :thumbup2:

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In theory that may well work, but surely that's an impossibility given the resources available?

You answer like a child who has no opinion of your own. Just what you are reading and regurgitating> It has no soul no passion. I suppose just like the dirt who carry knives they are only doing exactly what the Government is allowing them to do

DONT ABUSE YOUR FRIENDS AND EXPECT THEM TO CONSIDER IT CRITICISM

THERE ARE ONLY TWO RACES ON THIS PLANET - THE INTELLIGENT AND THE STUPID

They already have stop and search powers, its called the sus law (stop under suspicion) and basicaly means that the police can claim nearly anything to effect a search. Problem is they don't use it.

So for example - group of kids hanging around a cemetry, housing estate with cargos etc or causing a nuisance to locals - get them stopped, get them searched. Simple. Any kid not carrying a knife (or adult for that matter) who has nothing to hide should have no concerns - those who are carrying knifes deserve all they get.

Whats not to understand ?

TonInDublin

Read my whole post. I know all about the sus laws, and how they were used to harrass black people down South. It's all about a lack of resources. Have more old bill on the street and they can then spend more time hassling the little twats who carry knives. More hassling and they will be less likely to carry them.

You answer like a child who has no opinion of your own. Just what you are reading and regurgitating> It has no soul no passion. I suppose just like the dirt who carry knives they are only doing exactly what the Government is allowing them to do

That's a quality line coming from you after the laugh we had over wimmins rights we had about two months ago when you were regurgitating daily mail lies wholesale.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

Read my whole post. I know all about the sus laws, and how they were used to harrass black people down South. It's all about a lack of resources. Have more old bill on the street and they can then spend more time hassling the little twats who carry knives. More hassling and they will be less likely to carry them.

Not disagreeing with you mate, in fact I think we're in violent agreement. I was only clearing up for anyone reading this that the OB already have the capability to stop and search on a whim. Point is they don't. Even the few of them that are around.

TonInDublin

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

That's a quality line coming from you after the laugh we had over wimmins rights we had about two months ago when you were regurgitating daily mail lies wholesale.

:lol:

I'm still waiting to find out who the evil and mysterious entity that have taken over our country is, so that I can reclaim it back from them. :rolleyes:

:lol:

I'm still waiting to find out who the evil and mysterious entity that have taken over our country is, so that I can reclaim it back from them. :rolleyes:

You obviously live an exciting full life then :rolleyes:

There is no mistaking that knife carrying is a national problem and the addition of alcohol and drugs certainly light the fuse .

Solution to it I don't know there needs to be a mixture of reactions stronger sentencing , curfews , education , investment in youth projects

They already have stop and search powers, its called the sus law (stop under suspicion) and basicaly means that the police can claim nearly anything to effect a search. Problem is they don't use it.

So for example - group of kids hanging around a cemetry, housing estate with cargos etc or causing a nuisance to locals - get them stopped, get them searched. Simple. Any kid not carrying a knife (or adult for that matter) who has nothing to hide should have no concerns - those who are carrying knifes deserve all they get.

Whats not to understand ?

TonInDublin

Not disagreeing with you mate, in fact I think we're in violent agreement. I was only clearing up for anyone reading this that the OB already have the capability to stop and search on a whim. Point is they don't. Even the few of them that are around.

TonInDublin

Sir,

Being knowledgeable of the law as you claim to be, could you please elaborate on the legislation that allows Scottish police forces to stop and search "on a whim" and also could you please tell me how you know that it is never done?

Glad to see the forum hasn't had a knee-jerk fascistic reaction to this at all.

think there has been enough stabbings in Inverclyde in the last year that its no longer knee-jerk reactions - its just sick and tired of it all folk reacting!

Red Tape, Legislation, Protecting Murderers Human Rights, Who cares. Folks just want Law and Order reinstated. Nothing more nothing less

http://www.inverclydenow.com/news-detail4.asp?ID=1849

It may be totally unrelated but yet again last night there were several groups of youths heading through the entrance at Caddlehill St which they can get onto the Bow Road from. I must have seen about 30 folk all with cargo's and that was in the space of about an hour.

So after a good sesh were some of these folk then involved in the above incident, indeed how many were tooled up.

Last night there was a further incident at the West Station where a girl was being hit by several guys, a couple of folk intervened and knives were pulled on them, thankfully no-one was hurt but later they were seen amongst a group of about 14 youngsters parading the area.

If stop and searches had been carried out in the West Station area and Caddlehill St, as they did last year, could the above stabbing have been prevented.

No-one really knows but I think it's high time Stop n Search was brought back as a large scale exercise at w/ends.

It saddens me that these pathetic wee neds are allowed to walk the streets, frightening and assaulting decent people. Why are the Police not ensuring the Cemetery is a no go area for these losers?

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

It saddens me that these pathetic wee neds are allowed to walk the streets, frightening and assaulting decent people. Why are the Police not ensuring the Cemetery is a no go area for these losers?

They're scared as well

Erm when it comes to justice I find it a sensible precaution to leave passion at the door.

Its not a simple problem, but building more jails would allow the judges to actually impose maximum sentencing.

Personally, I'd think if we legalised and controlled drugs, then that would free up a lot of police officers and intelligence to help with this problem.

I'm not denying its a clear problem, I simply dispute the reactionary methods advocated.

In all honesty, I think Cameron hit it very close to the mark when he talked about a broken society, but of course he couldn't do anything to actually solve the problem.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I agree.

There's not been a helicopter over the Cemetery for weeks now, no wonder it's turned into a war-zone. :angry:

I beg to differ, woken up a few mornings this week with a helicopter so low the tops of the trees in Caddle were flattening out B)

Archived